Cards vs. Chiefs official game thread!

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All in all, better play calling this game. A step up. But still...

Did Coach Green miss that last FG? No. And actually, I'm feeling kinda sorry for the guy right now. "His" offensive line reeks.

I still believe he is not the answer. Why?

Who drafted JJ with the number two pick? And who has JJ running back kickoffs when he clearly doesn't have the instincts nor the balls to play?

Who put BIG at LT? When clearly he should be at guard.

Who has kept Step at center?

Who brought Ross in?

Who brought Milford in?

I could go on and on...

And yet...

this is the first game this season where I honestly feel that the coaches gave the players the best opportunity to win. That's worth something I guess.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
On the subject of Rackers...

I'd been dreading the moment where he "wouldn't" nail the needed kick. Now we can move on with him hitting 40 more in a row.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
im stilly blaming BJ..that TD drop is inexcusable. woulda sealed it

Amen! That puts us up 27-10. When the interception occured we would have been up 27-17. We win!!!!!!!!!! Fix the line & this team is solid. Guranteed.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, play calling was BAD.

I think it was adequate. With Fitz out Boldin was blanketed. I mean this secondary is all veterans. You arent burning them. The flat was all that was really open. The bootleg really opens holes for us.

We need to keep using it.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I don't know why I get pissed, this just means $15 scalped tickets again next season.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Typical loss...

I really am done for the season this time...

Nothing positive ever comes out of watching the Cardinals play unless all of us can take solace in the fact that none of us suck this bad at our jobs...

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Figures.

Time to go read the "Fire Dennis Green thread".

But at least our rookie got some valuable experience. Could be a break really getting Leinart experience and another top 5 draft pick.

Let me let you in on a little secret. You "DON'T" have to go read it. Honestly. Were you aware of that?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Rackers has been the most consistent player for this team. Dennis Green is the problem. Bank on that.

Rackers is obviously not as good as some fans think he is, I understand fans like him, but he has sucked this season, but he is not the main problem I agree.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Necro-bump.

Good review for those who think Toast can't throw deep...Toast can't lead...Toast can't put points on the board.