Cards vs. Chiefs official game thread!

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Yes! I was partly right about something! :D

Oh PLease, Oh Please, Oh Please lets have Red Desert and Mitch start another "Fire Dennis Green" thread. There must have been 2 or 3 long diatribes from them everyday on that....ugggh

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Necro-bump.

Good review for those who think Toast can't throw deep...Toast can't lead...Toast can't put points on the board.

I'm sure I could find some game threads to bump that would easily back up Mitch's toasty POV. ;)

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I'm sure I could find some game threads to bump that would easily back up Mitch's toasty POV. ;)
Yeah, how about that Raiders pre-season game a couple of years ago when he thgought he was competing for the job...

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how about that Raiders pre-season game a couple of years ago when he thgought he was competing for the job...

There are several regular season games too!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have no problem saying that Toast has had bad games, but he's a guy with 17 career starts. I expect bad games.

However, I can't stand the fans who rant and rail on him saying "he's never shown anything" and things like that. It drives me nuts, and I see it all over the place...here, on the cards message trough, from radio callers, in hallways, etc.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no problem saying that Toast has had bad games, but he's a guy with 17 career starts. I expect bad games.

However, I can't stand the fans who rant and rail on him saying "he's never shown anything" and things like that. It drives me nuts, and I see it all over the place...here, on the cards message trough, from radio callers, in hallways, etc.

Totally agree! When matt is bad I say it. When he is good I say it. God I hope he can just take these reigns and run with it! Locking up the QB position for the next 10-12 years! :iwin:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05