Cards Vs Hawks-

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
lol, little touchy there i see. I never said that all the hawk players were better. i just said that there were two id want. I like the fact that the hawks are going in the young and hungry direction.

Young and hungry? LOL that's some corny crap. Maybe young and hungry to go 7-9. I don't buy the crap Carroll is selling. He's a snake oil salesman who has never really been successful, and yet he's a media god.

peterson over browner? lol heck no. browner had 6 ints 16 pass/def and 2 tds to petersons 2 picks 13 pass/def 0 tds, browner is 6'4' 220 pp is 6'1'. so yeah, like i said, as a returner id take pp, hes great, but ill stick with browner on the field k thx.

Do you think Browner is going to maintain the six picks this year? Peterson had twice the TDs. Remember he had 4 punt returns for TDs :).

washington isnt 10x better, but ill concede, id take him over Hill on our roster, i like the direction of youth we are heading in.

Washington is better than any LB on your roster. Point blank. You have no one here as athletic, as instinctive or as much a playmaker. And Washington is only a third year player, which I would say is pretty young. Try again.

chancellor is already better than wilson.
kam-- 97 tkls 13 pass/def 1 sack 4 ints 2 ff 1 fr
wilson 65 tkls 14 pass/def 0 sack 1 int 1 ff 0 fr

yeah, kam all the way, plus he is younger and only going to get better.

Numbers don't always tell the whole story; Wilson was lights out last year, maybe one of his best of a very good career. Agree to disagree. I'd take Chancellor down the road, but until Wilson shows he's done he's a player to reckon with. I've never heard anyone describe Chancellor this way.

clemons had 3 more sacks, another ff, campbell had the int and fr and more tkls, so stat wise it was a wash imo. but ill let you have the edge only cuz campbell is younger. but with another pass rushing threat on the other side clemons is due to have a big year this year. he was our only pass rusher last year and often double teamed.

Apples and Oranges really; Clemons is more of a OLB while Calais Campbell is 6'8, 300. I would compare Campbell with Red Bryant, which definitely favors Campbell. He's also a hell of a kick blocker (much like Bryant) and soaks up lots of double teams.

And Dockett is better than any other DT on your roster; I know you're obviously a believer in stats, but Dockett still gets pressure and he soaks up double teams. He's better than Branch and Mebane.

id take washington and campbell on a technicality really, rest goes to the hawks. try again

You're definitely right! The Hawks have won like, what 10 of the last 12 Super Bowls and have like what, 20 hall of famers on their roster. Best team ever. Ask the John Clayton. Or the ******** 12th man (Texas A&M wants their schtick back).

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Or the ******** 12th man (Texas A&M wants their schtick back).

That is as bogus as anything in the NFL. Stealing that 12th man stuff from a college team. Especially a ******** college team.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You talk about size, but completely ignore how much faster Peterson is. It's no contest here; in a 40 yard sprint, Peterson would finish first, get a drink of water, and then come back and great Browner when he finally crosses the line.

Look it's one thing to like your team; it's another to be a complete and total homer. I bet if you asked 32 GMs if they would trade Browner AND a draft pick for Peterson, all 32 GMs would say yes. Browner is a nice player, but I doubt he maintains what he did last year.

And no we don't remember that play; the play we remember was walking off the field with a win, sending Pete Carroll home with back-to-back 7-9 seasons.
Not to mention the yards per punt most teams lose when they try and not kick it to Peterson. 15 20 yards at times, good returners garner that respect and unless a team has one bad ass punter, they usually choke and we get the desired field position regardless.

WAHT CAN BROWNER DO FOR YOU??

Aside from providing clips of illegal clips??

Last edited:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
After watching the midget/cowpoke game...and them mentioning they used the best refs for that game, and then after them mentioning they are sending the worst refs to the chicken/Cards game...

I'm thinking holding might be pretty much legal. God I hope so. :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
After watching the midget/cowpoke game...and them mentioning they used the best refs for that game, and then after them mentioning they are sending the worst refs to the chicken/Cards game...

I'm thinking holding might be pretty much legal. God I hope so. :D

They'll be on the same flight as the worst broadcast team Fox has.

:(

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They'll be on the same flight as the worst broadcast team Fox has.

:(

I'd be fine if they only sent Sam Rosen.... I think he called all of PP21 punt returns last year

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Somewhere in this thread, Brandon Browner is better than Patrick Peterson.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser