Cards vs Lions Game Thread

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Time for DET to ice it here. In an obvious all run situation, we won't be able to stop them

BTW Red desert we get you don't like Green. We don't need 89899078978978907897897897897807890789789 posts per thread to tells us that

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Time for DET to ice it here. In an obvious all run situation, we won't be able to stop them

BTW Red desert we get you don't like Green. We don't need 89899078978978907897897897897807890789789 posts per thread to tells us that

For the 898990789, blah, blah, blah time:

I thinks he sucks as a coach. That's it. I don't know the man personally, so how can I hate him? He SUCKS as a coach. If you, or whomever else, find it convenient to discard his lousy coaching job by pointing fingers at my posts, then so be it. But I challenge you to find me ONE POST where I have personally attacked him or his family?

He sucks as a coach. He is lazy in his preparation, and most of all, his ego his been his downfall when it comes to coaching the Cardinals. He is stubborn to a fault.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's pretty amazing this is an 8 point game. It feels like a 20 point game.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like our chances much better with Boldin in the lineup...and an offensive line...

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We made Joey Harrington look like a stud today.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was my parent's for a few hours this morning and was planning on going out somewhere to catch the second half. After checking on the score I decided to just come home and not put up with any potential ridicule. I didn't expect to win this one but this was just embarassing.b

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
I was my parent's for a few hours this morning and was planning on going out somewhere to catch the second half. After checking on the score I decided to just come home and not put up with any potential ridicule. I didn't expect to win this one but this was just embarassing.b

I was getting taunted by two Niner fans at the bar I always go to. I shut them up with "So who beat you in Mexico, huh?" That shut them up.

But that, plus the Cardinals sucking ass, really made me pissed off.

So left right after the 4th quarter started. I can't remember a time when I actually didn't finish watching a game. I was just so pissed off that I didn't want the game to make me even more pissed. I would rather study for my two tests this week and a write a paper then sit there watching that piece of crap game.

Ugh.