Cards vs Lions Game Thread

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
It was the right call, it was a fumble. That said, seems like every time the Cards are on defense in that situation the runner is ruled down. Just seems like it. :mad:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Gettin run over by the Lions.....grrr....Harrington, no less!!

cardsfan22

Rookie
Reaction score
we make Harrington look like a pro bowl QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant wait for the offseason

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Harrington is looking like Marino out there..quick read...fast release

blindseyed

Reaction score
cardsfan22 said:
we make Harrington look like a pro bowl QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant wait for the offseason

I think the team already thinks they ARE in the off-season

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
This is a typical Mac era road game performance. Absolute garbage..this team has quit...

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
Chopper0080 said:
Nick Saben coach of the year. If the Dolphins can win with Gus Ferrotte at QB, we have no excuse.
It helps when you the Miami defense. I mean Gus hasn't been lighting the world on fire his defense holds them in games long enough for the running game to work or for gus to make his 1 or 2 plays a game. Our d gives up 7 on opening drive sat a regular pace.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Shipp's been awful all season. There's no reason Arrington should not be getting the bulk of the carries.

Maybe because with the exception of last weeks game JJ Arington has been just as terrible or worse.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
This is a typical Mac era road game performance. Absolute garbage..this team has quit...

Yep! I totally agree, They sure seem like they've quit

blindseyed

Reaction score
BUT they'll win just enough to get us a crappy draft pick

blindseyed

Reaction score
why wouldn't we even try and call a Time Out and ACT like we care????

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of all of the crappy years I've suffered through, this is the worst. Because of the expectations I had for the team, I feel really down about this season.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Of all of the crappy years I've suffered through, this is the worst. Because of the expectations I had for the team, I feel really down about this season.
:thumbup:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Maybe because with the exception of last weeks game JJ Arington has been just as terrible or worse.

it's been three or four straight games that JJ has looked better than Shipp in 10 fewer carries.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Pariah said:

Cant argue with that. I don't think I can watch the rest of the game.....it's just SO pathetic and it pisses me off the more I see these guys gettin paid to play this bad!

Last edited:

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pariah said:

Same here Pariah. I am sad and disgusted both. I am definitely not gonna renew my Sunday Ticket next year. I think I'll get Sirrus and listen to it on radio. Maybe they'll win some games if I do that? :biglaugh:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Arrington is a rookie so he's got that going for him as somewhat of an excuse. Fact remains that JJ has improved over the season while Marcel has only gotten worse. Actually Maarcel has regressed to the point where he may be playing for a job next year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05