Cards vs. Patriot on TV

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Is this game going to be on TV? If so is when and what channel? I couldn't find it anywhere...I live in Pheonix.

OP
OP
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
So not on local channel??? I only have cox...Darn it!!!

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
CHAPTER 7 said:

If you have Cox Digital, you can add the NFL channel as part of the sports package. But I do believe the game is going to be on channel 15 as well.

OP
OP
CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:
It's also on ABC 15 in Phoenix; the game starts at 5:00 pm so maybe you missed the listing. Per this link all the preseason games are on ABC 15.

Cards on the Tube

Perfect!!! Thank you for the info!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
CHAPTER 7 said:

You really should upgrade to Cox Digital and get the sports package, you won't regret it! AND get the DVR too, totally worth it

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
Because it's on the local channel (ABC15), I don't think the NFL Network can show it. There is an agreement about stepping on the local telecasts if I remember correctly.

Burg72

Registered
Reaction score
ds512az said:
Because it's on the local channel (ABC15), I don't think the NFL Network can show it. There is an agreement about stepping on the local telecasts if I remember correctly.

No, it is on both channels today. Hopefully we can catch another interview with Joe Washington today when the Cards get possession sponsored by Ch. 15.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
I like the NFL networks broadcasts, particularly when they have the other teams announcers for the half

While they are homers (just like the Cards), you get a disinterested evaluation of the Cardinals -- you just have to wade through all the junk on the other team

RobbleRobble

Hope springs eternal
Reaction score
So here's the million dollar questions: Is it on in HD?

There is no such channel as "NFL Network HD" However, I know that DirecTV has tha bandwidth to allocate channels temporalilly. They're committed to showing all of the NFL Network games in HD, and last week they put the game on in HD on one of the channels between 80-99.

Anyone know? It'd be a lot cooler in HD.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05