Celtics at Suns 1/19

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Didn't watch the game because I knew what the outcome was going to be. I know Amare played quite a bit yesterday, but I had no idea his laziness could be THIS terrible.

Oh, and rick carlisle is actually a very solid coach, so far look what he has done with the mavs. Basically nothing.

So now its time for the amare homers to blame porter 100% for terrible play like this. Cute.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FTFY
DA had his chance and failed my friend.
4+ yrs with all-world talent..... and the playoff losing was for the same reasons every year.
It was time to move on.

Move on to what?

cly2tw

Reaction score
Eh. I hope I wake up tomorrow to find out Porter finnaly came to his senses and stopped forcing the Suns to play "his way" offensively. It's killing us offensively and because of the easy fast breaks are turnovers create, killing us defensively.

Lets go changes.

Peace. Gonna go watch two good teams play the right way. Even Mike Brown who is a horrible offensive coach, knows that Lebron needs the ball.

So true! Fact is that we are a very bad transition defense team, even worse than we do at pNr. It's hence double costly to have TO due to bad passes or wild jumpers that would catch our players by surprise and the long rebounds alwasy lead to fast break pts for the other team. The occasional brilliant, awe-inspiring passes by Nash and sometimes Barnes are just not worth the costs that come with it!

We must endure the pain of working on our weakness to have a chance in the playoffs if we ever get there. Among others, have Amare do regular low post offense every game, not just once in 10 games and against the best def. PF in TD at crunch time. If he fails to learn, we'd fail in postseason anyway when Nash gets shut down and abused on defense like tonight, with certainty.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Is it sad I am not shocked by this outcome? I just watched this entire game with no emotion, once we were down by 20 I just didn't care, but I still watched.

This type of game made me not want to post here, this was just sad.

That being said, I beat we rape the Knicks on Wednesday lol.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it sad I am not shocked by this outcome? I just watched this entire game with no emotion, once we were down by 20 I just didn't care, but I still watched.

This type of game made me not want to post here, this was just sad.

That being said, I beat we rape the Knicks on Wednesday lol.

This is how many onlookers look at an automobile accident.

I wouldn't bet on beating the Knicks.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Look this is only one game but to get beat this bad and the way we did, I think puts to rest that this team has any shot in the playoffs. I have switched to the Dark side.
Didn't everyone say the same thing about the Cardinals when they went to the same place and had the same result? And it was about the third ugly blowout in a month for them. Nobody gave them a shot and there were many Darkside recruits then. Look where they are now. A lot can happen between now and the end of the season. Don't give up yet.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
G Hill plays hard, its shocking Amare doesn't learn how to play like Hill watching Hill work hard out there. He's a pro and I wish he'd go somewhere and win than play with Amare the self proclaimed star.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't everyone say the same thing about the Cardinals when they went to the same place and had the same result? And it was about the third ugly blowout in a month for them. Nobody gave them a shot and there were many Darkside recruits then. Look where they are now. A lot can happen between now and the end of the season. Don't give up yet.

Huge difference. The Cards have a ton of talent on the team. Nobody ever denied that. The Cards also have a great coaching staff.

The Suns have porter, aging vets and very little young talent on this team that is starting material.

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
Hill's contract expires after this season right?
if yes,
then this is his last season in Phoenix unless something drastic happens.