Celtics at Suns 1/19

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Look this is only one game but to get beat this bad and the way we did, I think puts to rest that this team has any shot in the playoffs. I have switched to the Dark side.

:jedi:
I'm with ya. Tired of defending this team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look this is only one game but to get beat this bad and the way we did, I think puts to rest that this team has any shot in the playoffs. I have switched to the Dark side.

:jedi:

I have been here since DA left. Welcome. So much for Sarver/ Kerr/ Porter. The Suns aren't going anywhere.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
Amare tonight has to be putting on the most embarassing performance by any big name player in a long time.

0 of 7 shooting, 1 rebound, 4 turnovers, 4 fouls, horrible defense..

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My lightsaber and black cloak is packed and ready to go....i just can't bring myself to hate just yet...;)

You learned how to hate a good coach in DA. It only gets easier from here on out.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Robin Lopez's backup, Amare, with 3 pts and 1 rebound. Nice

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Amare tonight has to be putting on the most embarassing performance by any big name player in a long time.

I fail to see how he played horrible defense.

But yes this was his worst game ever.

If I were him, I would demand a trade. He is obviously too frustrated in his role. Porter cant speak ****ing English so we cant expect him to understand that this team plays better when we look for Amare instead of force feeding Shaq.

Suns orgnaization flat out sucks. I expect them to trade Amare. It will just join the long list of dumb mistakes we have made in the past.

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Tucker might become something good in near future, he is confident and shooting very well.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Tucker and Dudley would be better players off the bench than Barnes right now.

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Our bench can shoot straight, Amundson 3-4, Tucker 2-3, Dudley 1-1. We should give them more minutes to develop.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let's look at the bright side: Nash will only play 32 minutes tonight, Hill 27, and Shaq 30. Apparently, the only time our oldest players get to play normal minutes is during a 30-point blow-out. That's one way to keep those season averages down.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Everyone tonight on the court for the Suns has played horrible defense. It's just another thing to add to the list for Amare.
Nope. The Celtics abused the Nash and Shaq pick and roll all night. Just like the Spurs did last year. The only thing different is the others tried to help but that just resulted in open threes for Allen.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Way to show up for a big game with 3 damn pts Amare I am getting very tired of him latly :(

cly2tw

Reaction score

Aside from two off. rebound he gave up, his defense was not worse than the team as a whole. It's his uselessness on offense that doomed the team. That's when Porter have to intervene with substitutions and replace him and Barnes who was erratic as usual with energy players like Dudley and Tucker.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Eh. I hope I wake up tomorrow to find out Porter finnaly came to his senses and stopped forcing the Suns to play "his way" offensively. It's killing us offensively and because of the easy fast breaks are turnovers create, killing us defensively.

Lets go changes.

Peace. Gonna go watch two good teams play the right way. Even Mike Brown who is a horrible offensive coach, knows that Lebron needs the ball.

cly2tw

Reaction score
I like the idea. I'd really like to see more of those 2, especially Tucker.

In particular, Tucker has good around basket moves and whole range jumpers, better than Barnes and even JR to fill the gap in a game like tonight when nobody of the regular rotation can hit anything.

bigfoot

Mystery solved.
Reaction score
I was watching this guy eat a cow's eyeball in 'Man vs Wild' and I thought that was disgusting.
I guess I shouldn't have changed the channel...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05