Charlotte @ Phoenix - Game Thread - March 7, 2007 - 7:00 pm

sandeepgm

Reaction score
charlotte announcers having a field day today saying that this game is going to be studied to see how to stop phoenix from dictating the tempo. It is surprising to see them hanging tough though...

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
LA did it the other night. Jeez what will happen if our master plan is worked out by others... I can see Mike D's response... "Play faster!"

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
charlotte announcers having a field day today saying that this game is going to be studied to see how to stop phoenix from dictating the tempo. It is surprising to see them hanging tough though...

HAHAHAHA. The way to stop the Suns is play a boring midseason game that they could care less about. That is the solution to stopping the Suns and their running attack.

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Rose is being saved for the play-offs... He's the Suns x-factor.....

I wouldnt be shocked if he's been on the "A" team during practice and they're creating plays for him that would keep our opponents off-guard....

Plus... he will be extremely fresh come play-off time which would make him even more lethal.......

I wouldnt be shocked if D'Antoni starts easing him into game again by later this month.. to see his minutes rise significantly in the play-offs... No way do you sign some of the caliber of Rose just to have him sit... especially someone of his talent, skill, and leadership level...

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone noticed a Bobcats player calling for timeout when they didn't have one? Good thing the ref ignored him or else we would have won the game in regulation.
Edit: err.. went back to watch replay and couldn't find it... ignore this post

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I can't wait to play you guys. . if this is the best you got. . . you're in for it.

Right now, i think your right

The Mavs would never let a team like the Bobcats get this close to beating them

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nash definitely deserves to be the MVP.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to play you guys. . if this is the best you got. . . you're in for it.

And this from a Mavs fan who saw their team lose four in a row to Miami in the Championship. Savor this thought when you go to bed tonight.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
You just keep thinking this is the best the Suns got. Hell I hope Dirk and the boys think the same thing.

amen. i think when we play the mavs, we will play with a lot more intensity and drive then we did in this game. but hey the mavs cant say a whole lot, they were almost beaten by the bucks earlier in the year as well.

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Clearly the Suns were half drunk playing this game. Come playoff time they'll be sober.

sandeepgm

Reaction score
nash -42 mins, raja -41 and marion -45. Why does your coach play everybody so much? Nash i can understand...the rest not so much surely your reserves can spell more than 3 and 7 mins?

damo

Registered
Reaction score

that's just dumb. it's plainly obvious that the suns haven't played very well tonight, and saying something like that is just inflammatory ********.

geez, ya get one good team in your franchise's history....

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
amen. i think when we play the mavs, we will play with a lot more intensity and drive then we did in this game. but hey the mavs cant say a whole lot, they were almost beaten by the bucks earlier in the year as well.

They won against memphis during I think the 2nd quarter of this nba season by 1 point too..

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious with your Rose fantasies. If you look at his stats you'll see that he wasn't any good last season either. I have nothing against the guy, but he's 34 years old and he's done, and that's why he's not playing. The Suns picked him up because there was no reason not to -- he didn't cost anything, so the chance that he might pan out was enough.

He was a free pull on the slot machine that came up blanks. There's no point hoping that the floor attendant is going to rush over and say, "Oops, our mistake, actually this is a jackpot ... sorry for the suspense."

Nice to see the Suns bumble their way to a win in spite of it all. A win is always better than a loss.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

and what makes you think we'll do such a thing. We obviously didnt turn it on when we played our biggest rival, the Lakers.

As it stands, the Mavericks will eat us alive

fordronken

Reaction score

Stop pretending to be a regular poster. You only come around to start trouble, rub things in people's faces and then get defensive when anybody questions you on it. You come across like a foreigner moving into America wearing an "I heart 9/11" t-shirt, but then you get mad when people call you a terrorist. If this is really a way that you get satisfaction from life, then please, go ahead. Just don't expect anybody to feel sorry for you when you realize that seeing that the Suns went to overtime with the Bobcats, then jumping on their message board to talk trash-- might not have been the most fulfilling life choice. But I understand. I'm sure there aren't very many health insurance companies hiring people to write chemotherapy rejection letters right now anyway.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05