Chelsea Got SCREWED!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Okay, so normally Mourinho's whining is just a laughable side note to me. Man, does he EVER have good reason to complain about the Burnley draw. I didn't think the push on Costa was too too bad, but it's the second legit penalty claim that was denied. Chelsea should have had at least one penalty go their way in the 1st half. Then Barnes never even getting carded throughout the whole match. Granted Matjic deserved to be sent off, but so did Barnes.

I love that Burnley drew because I hate the big dogs in the league, but I'd prefer it to be a fair result. It clearly wasn't. Wow!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, so normally Mourinho's whining is just a laughable side note to me. Man, does he EVER have good reason to complain about the Burnley draw. I didn't think the push on Costa was too too bad, but it's the second legit penalty claim that was denied. Chelsea should have had at least one penalty go their way in the 1st half. Then Barnes never even getting carded throughout the whole match. Granted Matjic deserved to be sent off, but so did Barnes.

I love that Burnley drew because I hate the big dogs in the league, but I'd prefer it to be a fair result. It clearly wasn't. Wow!

No way is that a penalty. He was looking for it all the way.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right, but the commentators saw it as a penalty. Even if you don't give that one, you have to give the hand ball.

If you thought that was bad, you should have seen the Liverpool game. There were about 3-4 legit penalties that weren't given. Most of them in the first half.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe Chelsea have the nerve to appeal Matic's red card.