Chicago Bulls with the #1 pick

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For real? FOR REAL!?!?!?!? What EFFING genius came up with this steaming pile of idiotic crap? Ugh, how mismanaged are we?

No doubt we got raped on that deal. They got a legit bench guy and in order for us to dump him for salary reasons, the Sonics held us over the coals for 2 first rounders on top of that.

Again, penny pinching is going to cost this franchise big time in the long term. We are already starting to see what happens when we sell off picks and miss out on opportunities to add people to this team that could help.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bulls should just take Rose and trade away Hinrich, maybe even Gordon.

Gordon is a RFA. He will either sign a one year tender or get S&T'd. Deng is also a RFA and will want him to sign a offer sheet somewhere so they can match it. Gordon not so much, I think they would prefer to S&T him.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
For real? FOR REAL!?!?!?!? What EFFING genius came up with this steaming pile of idiotic crap? Ugh, how mismanaged are we?

I would have loved to not know what we did with those picks until now. I admire your ignorance in this situation, as it has been a cancer in my mind knowing how dumb that trade was.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would have loved to not know what we did with those picks until now. I admire your ignorance in this situation, as it has been a cancer in my mind knowing how dumb that trade was.
I still remember first hearing the announcement of that deal on car radio and misinterpreting it as KT/2nd rd and cash to SEATTLE for two future 1st's. I was like...eh...ok. I almost wrecked my car on I-10 about 15 minutes later when the deal was repeated for what it was.:bang:Dumbfounding.

mack2323

Reaction score
Yes they have the number one pick, and whoever he is there is big chance the he will become a Clipper ( a la Elton Brand ). lol.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes they have the number one pick, and whoever he is there is big chance the he will become a Clipper ( a la Elton Brand ). lol.

Wow that is a profound statement considering the GM that pulled that trade is no longer with the team.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chad Ford thinks the bulls are taking Rose they're talking about leadership and character which he says doesn't sound like Beasley although they insist they haven't made their minds up.

he then reports sources indicate Miami may take Mayo instead of Beasley because they really wanted Rose and Mayo has enough PG skills combined with Wade's PG skills to get by. Apparently Mayo is looking "awesome" working out with Tim Grover.

I always wondered if Beasley's character issues would allow him to go #1 overall but I didn't see him slipping past 2. It's funny that someone might consider Mayo to be less of a risk than Beasley but I think it's a maturity issue and Mayo is MUCH more mature than Beasley. That and I think most people who might be concerned about Mayo's character after taknig money probably assume Beasley has done the same thing just didn't get caught.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
That would make the T-Wolves pretty happy....and better!

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Man I'd REALLY like Hinrich but I'm confused by his contract?? Reading at (realgm.com) an article there says his contract 'Hinrich's five-year, $47.5-million deal started this past season at $7.8 million, and ends in 2011-12, at $11.4.'

Thats different than the numbers at Hoopshype; 2008/09 has $10,000,000 with the salary at $8,000,000 in 2011/12??

Either way; Hinrich or Iguodala are probably the two Players that I'd most like to see on the Suns; just not sure how available Iggy is?? Oh and with Bayless being the Draft Propsect I'd most like on the Suns...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05