Chiefs fans are communists and deserve to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Have Been Owned

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You should really get off your sister and out some more. And yes "You Have Been Owned" we were owned... BY OURSELVES! SO go to bed honey. Oh wait. High schools get Columbus Day off don't they?

Sister smack, and you think I'm the one in High School. Try harder douche bag. Even donk fans have a little more game, disturbing.

Home Of The CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcQdRbp9KKs

eighty2

Reaction score
Your incredibly ignorant post doesn't even deserve a response; however, since it appears many of our mods are not yet home from the game or not yet on the boards to ban your ignorant and condenscing ass, then I will, indeed, respond.

Um, our team lost hours ago. I got over it. Your/your teams fans' lack of respect for our national athem is an absolute disgrace. It is an extreme abomination to this fan base since we have people on this board who have served our country and who are serving our country currently and risking their lives in order for us to sit here and piss and moan about, of all things, football. In addition, we had this great defensive player named Pat Tillman (you might have head of him) who gave up all things football and sacrificed his life for our country.

I don't give a damn who you are, who you root for or where the **** you come from. You do not change the words of the national athem to suit your professional sports team's needs. That is classless.

In case you didn't know, our team has lost four games so far this season. I dare you to try and find a thread on this board where Cardinal fans are harping on something other than penalies, turnovers and Warner's poor play. We are harping on you Chiefs fans for being ******** during the athem, not for beating our team. Get a freaking clue already.

Wrong. We do. Not only that, 40% of the other teams do too, and I don't give two ***** about Pat Tillman. Good player, yeah, good guy for defending his country, hell yeah, do I feel sorry for him, and his cry baby fans? No. I don't. Why? Because it was his choice, as it is for fans to say or do whatever they want whenever they want, including during the national anthem. I have the right to do what ever I want in the home... Of the.... CHIEEEEEEEEFS!

pinnacle

Reaction score
Kurt Warner is hall of fame material..if he had a longer career...but that does not mean that we actually have to rely on him...as he is way past his prime. My point was that alot of your guys are ancient..so it seems now or never for the Chiefs...and if this is the now...

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm not a Cards moderator but it appears that I am the only mod around so I will say this... Please keep it friendly. Debating is one thing, attacking is another. Please do not attack other posters. This goes for fans of all teams.

Thank you :)

Just close the thread please.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you start dropping some bannings on these guys?

Seriously.

Cochise

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm not a Cards moderator but it appears that I am the only mod around so I will say this... Please keep it friendly. Debating is one thing, attacking is another. Please do not attack other posters. This goes for fans of all teams.

Thank you :)

Is this place like finheaven, where anybody who says anything besides 'we rule' gets banned?

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I trust that there wasn't a single Cardinals fan at the game who didn't remove their hat, didn't place their hat or hand over their heart, and didn't either sing or at least stand silently, thereby disgracing our nation in a manner worthy of death.

There's a difference between being disgraceful and making a mockery of the Nation Anthem douche.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this place like finheaven, where anybody who says anything besides 'we rule' gets banned?

No, but cursing, personal attacks or disparaging Pat Tillman does.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score
Your incredibly ignorant post doesn't even deserve a response; however, since it appears many of our mods are not yet home from the game or not yet on the boards to ban your ignorant and condenscing ass, then I will, indeed, respond.

Um, our team lost hours ago. I got over it. Your/your teams fans' lack of respect for our national athem is an absolute disgrace. It is an extreme abomination to this fan base since we have people on this board who have served our country and who are serving our country currently and risking their lives in order for us to sit here and piss and moan about, of all things, football. In addition, we had this great defensive player named Pat Tillman (you might have head of him) who gave up all things football and sacrificed his life for our country.

I don't give a damn who you are, who you root for or where the **** you come from. You do not change the words of the national athem to suit your professional sports team's needs. That is classless.

In case you didn't know, our team has lost four games so far this season. I dare you to try and find a thread on this board where Cardinal fans are harping on something other than penalies, turnovers and Warner's poor play. We are harping on you Chiefs fans for being ******** during the athem, not for beating our team. Get a freaking clue already.

First of all, every team has many, many fans that have served in the military and have died to provide those freedoms. You act like you are entitled to sympathy because Pat Tillman happened to play for the Cardinals. Whether or not he played for Arizona, Denver, or Baltimore is immaterial, and a complete non-sequitur on your part. When he died he was an American soldier, not a part of the Arizona Cardinals.

You are the ones who started this thread, not us, we are just responding in kind. We also aren't the ones complaining about the 'desecration' of a symbol that gets desecrated everyday at every sporting event. People piss and **** and buy beer during the anthem, isn't that just as disrespectful? Moreover, who said that the national anthem is immune from a little good-natured ribbing. Were those fans saying the home of the "Nazi's"?? "Khmer Rouge"?? "Mujahadeen"??? because I'd like to know.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe over 78k people cant be wrong?

Hell.. there is just a possiblity that you have the wrong POV on this subject-

its done at other stadiums as well and not just in football-

isnt a "Chief" a higher rank than a "brave"- so we are really improving the national anthem

It's not done at any other stadiums I've ever heard of.

And 78K people can be wrong. 78K people is an awfully small group of people.

Here's a quick lesson for you:

Ones, tens, hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, millions, ten millions, one hundred millions.

295,700,00 represents the hundreds of millions place.

78,000 represents the tens of thousands place.

There are more than 295,700,00 people in the U.S. Only 78,000 of them think it's "cool" to change the anthem. Who is wrong??

Slag02

Reaction score
No, but cursing, personal attacks or disparaging Pat Tillman does.

heh

i blame bush for Pat Tillman- (I will leave it at that)

but Calling all chiefs fans Communists and demanding that they die... now that seems a bit hateful dont you think

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not know what "finheaven" is, but the rules of this site are in a stickied thread at the top of this forum. One of them is to not attack other forum members, this goes for fans of all teams.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
heh

i blame bush for Pat Tillman- (I will leave it at that)

but Calling all chiefs fans Communists and demanding that they die... now that seems a bit hateful dont you think

Read the thread Sally. The title was done as a joke.

Slag02

Reaction score
It's not done at any other stadiums I've ever heard of.

And 78K people can be wrong. 78K people is an awfully small group of people.

Here's a quick lesson for you:

Ones, tens, hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, millions, ten millions, one hundred millions.

295,700,00 represents the hundreds of millions place.

78,000 represents the tens of thousands place.

There are more than 295,700,00 people in the U.S. Only 78,000 of them think it's "cool" to change the anthem. Who is wrong??

I only see a few posters on here claming its wrong-

were are the other 295,699,99?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Wait! I'm getting up there in posts. An exercise in futility if there ever was one.

I'm out of this thread, I hate trolls, saying they should die stirred them up good they'll go on for days, it's pointless.

Slag02

Reaction score
I'm out of this thread, I hate trolls, saying they should die stirred them up good they'll go on for days, it's pointless.

Ah yes...
get out of the thread

your too rich for this thread.. only poor people can post in this thread

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoever imagined that Chiefs fans would actually manage to make Raiders fans look classy by comparison? My family is from Kansas. Never knew how jerky people from there could be. Salt of the earth my butt.

Thread closed.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen so many sandy ***'s in one place in my life. I guess if I was one of the 138 card fans on the face of the earth and lived through years of beat downs, I many be the same way, but damn!

Ooooh. Big words from such a little man.

By the way, your grammar ROCKS! (Love you, BIM!)

We had some nice, decent Chiefs fans on this board debating real football topics. That was fun. They were good guys.

You? I'm guessing you were probably some dork who never got laid in high school and this is how you get your jollies now. Glad we could get you all excited and ready for your palm.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score

And at one point the majority of people thought it was cool to lynch black people for trying to run away from slavery. Your point is???

Status
Not open for further replies.