Cincinnati Bengals @ Arizona Cardinals pre game thread. 10/1/23-10/7/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Next 2 games are winnable. Hopefully we get some bodies back on defense in Ledbetter, Woods and Barnes. Maybe Garrett Wilson off PUP but not sure where he's at.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They’ve been okay. I think it’s a winnable game.

Next week against the Bengals is first game this year I actually predict us to win.
How is your track record on predictions? I agree that we'll win and win big, but I'm terrible at predicting Cardinals' games, but pretty good with other teams.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards have been good in both home games so far and Bengals have sucked. Bengals fans don't travel either so should be no issues there.

Hopefully we have Ledbetter, Woods and Barnes back.

They have scored 3, 24, 19, 3 so far.

Cards opening as underdogs is nuts. Never mind -5.

Big test for Gannon actually as arguably the first game of the year that fans expect us to win.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Mm, I see where they're coming from with the line. We've not arrived as a team and, though there are tons of positives to take away thus far, they see two bad teams and one of them is bad because their QB is dealing with injury, so they're figuring he's going to bounce back a little from that injury.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mm, I see where they're coming from with the line. We've not arrived as a team and, though there are tons of positives to take away thus far, they see two bad teams and one of them is bad because their QB is dealing with injury, so they're figuring he's going to bounce back a little from that injury.

Seems optimistic. He threw for 165 yards yesterday playing behind the whole game. He's throwing at a 57% completion rate on the year. Has 2 TD's and 2 INT's in 4 games and is averaging 182 yards per game.

Seems like a big gamble for them to bet on him suddenly getting better.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Seems optimistic. He threw for 165 yards yesterday playing behind the whole game. He's throwing at a 57% completion rate on the year. Has 2 TD's and 2 INT's in 4 games and is averaging 182 yards per game.

I get you, but we're the Cards, we have a bad roster, and are ourselves 1-3. I think they're looking no further than that.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Based on how much the line moved in the past 24 hours or so, it sure seems like the bookmakers misread this one. On BetMGM the line is now 3. People are absolutely hammering the Cards.

The bloom has come off the Cincy rose faster than anyone expected.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I bet it's closer to even money/pick'em by Friday. Let's track the Bengals injuries this week. Burrow is still playing about 70ish% with the bum right hammy (look at pics of how tightly it's wrapped.)...and Higgins just broke some ribs yesterday.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I see some Bengals fans talking about sitting Burrow this week. I'm sorry you not familiar with Cardinals game cause that would be a major mistake smh
Based on our past experience with backup QBs, if they're not tanking for MHJ or another skill position player, sitting Burrow would be their best path to victory.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat