Clemens

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy freaking cow! Earning $4.5 million a month?!?!?!? Sincerely!!!

That is absolutely insane. He's not saving people's lives or curing cancer ... he's PITCHING BASEBALLS!!!!

I work with special needs kids and make $12 an hour. :(

Ugh. Shoulda stayed in little league. :bang:

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Holy freaking cow! Earning $4.5 million a month?!?!?!? Sincerely!!!

That is absolutely insane. He's not saving people's lives or curing cancer ... he's PITCHING BASEBALLS!!!!

Ugh. Shoulda stayed in little league. :bang:
Also you got to love the fact that he is an attention *****. He decides to announce his return in the 7 inning of the yankees game from the owners box over the PA system. He hadn't even told his "best friend" Andy Pettite that he was coming back. Nothing like a guy who has a hero complex and wants to over shadow his teammates in a game he's not even playing before he is even officially on the roster.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be so great when the D'Backs go to the Bronx this year if Randy pitches against Roger and RJ gets the win.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or even better, Clemons gets arrested for Steriods.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day that he gets flat ass busted for Juice. This guy is the ultimate baseball prostitute. MLB has no rules when it comes to him.

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score

You should get paid a lot more. Thanks for whatever it is you do. I have a special needs child and appreciate all the people that work with my daughter and those that work with any special needs kid.

Sorry to change the subject.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad Clemens isn't coming back to Houston. He can still pitch but his Drama Queen attitude is old, old, old. Plus it's a little disturbing how he can't bear to be away from Pettitte. He just sounds like the least sincere person imaginable and I hope he has fun in the AL east facing those lineups.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad Clemens isn't coming back to Houston. He can still pitch but his Drama Queen attitude is old, old, old. Plus it's a little disturbing how he can't bear to be away from Pettitte. He just sounds like the least sincere person imaginable and I hope he has fun in the AL east facing those lineups.

Andy P. must be the only person Clemens trusts with a syringe.

Oh!

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Personally, I think Clemens is a genius. Look at it this way, if you COULD just sit at home as the first 30 games are being played, and evaluate which team is going to be willing to pay you the most or is playoff bound with hopes of the championship, why wouldnt you. The yankees pitching staff was falling apart, Clemens thinks, these guys would pay me a fortune right now. His agent makes the call, and now Roger is 4.5 mil dollars richer, EVERY MONTH!! Genius.

From a D-backs fans point of view, Im with you guys, I hope he pitches as well as.......lets say Mark Grace would.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day that he gets flat ass busted for Juice. This guy is the ultimate baseball prostitute. MLB has no rules when it comes to him.

Born and bred Yanks fan here... And I am NOT at all pleased that the Yanks made this move. Certainly not a surprise, but it really pisses me off that a soon to be 45 year old prostitute is able to pull off this crap...
Besides, he, like Damon and Boggs, will always be Red Sox players in my eyes... Hate 'em!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05