Complete 3 round mock from The War Room

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Crazy Canuck said:
That you can conclude this from my simple reference to the fact that New England had two rookies playing on their left side is laughable quantum leap in logic, to say the least.

My preference at 10 is a player that can step in right now, or, if it's to be an investment in future returns... the QBOF.

New England was also playing in the worst division in football last season, going 10-6 only after getting fat off of a 5-1 division record. The Jets are picking third in the draft and the Bills are picking six. At the end of the season, the Patriots weren't even the best team in their division. As I pointed out in my response to your post, New England was a horrible rushing team.

Those two rookies lead them from the 7th best rushing attack in the NFL in 2004 to the 24th-best. Our problem isn't pass protection--it's rushing the ball.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
New England was also playing in the worst division in football last season, going 10-6 only after getting fat off of a 5-1 division record. The Jets are picking third in the draft and the Bills are picking six. At the end of the season, the Patriots weren't even the best team in their division. As I pointed out in my response to your post, New England was a horrible rushing team.

Those two rookies lead them from the 7th best rushing attack in the NFL in 2004 to the 24th-best. Our problem isn't pass protection--it's rushing the ball.

Come on now, let's be fair...WE had the worst division in football :D

OP
OP
BACH

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
heath miller did last year but I agree in general TE's don't come in and play great right away.
He was a nice red-zone target, but I credit that more to Pittsburgh's power running game than Miller.

He only had 39 receptions for 459 yards during the season. Bergen would have surpassed that, if he had started all 16 games like Miller (28 for 270).