Concerning members of Steel Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well then ban me because I am questioning how you can endorse "harassing" other message boards when you won't take it yourselves. Sorry, but it makes you look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Dont do it 100%! We dont like you when your angry!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty funny.

Enjoy your circle jerk that is Cardinal football, 24/7/365. Most boards I frequent encourage "enemy" fans for different point of views. I can sense I am not welcome here, so I will leave it at that. :(

WTH? I said I dont pay attention to the Pats or Steelers and you insult us and call it a circle jerk? Not even 5 minutes ago you said you didnt come to fight or insult us.. You said you were gonna be a good lil boy.. You sir are a LIAR!!!!

OP
OP
A

amwreck

Reaction score
Oh, come on Patriots, don't just leave them at that. :)

So, if you don't pay attention to the Steelers or Patriots, do you really pay attention to anything in the league? I mean, four of the last six Super Bowls have been won by those teams and you just don't pay any attention? Well, that's quite ok. You'll be paying plenty of attention to the Steelers on Sunday when they stuff your offense and remind you that your o-line still sucks. (oh, oops, did I hurt someone's feelings by saying sucks?)

Patriots4ever

Reaction score
Well then ban me because I am questioning how you can endorse "harassing" other message boards when you won't take it yourselves. Sorry, but it makes you look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Hey ammy, wouldn't it be great if my Patriots or your Steelers won the SB this year in their stadium?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, come on Patriots, don't just leave them at that. :)

So, if you don't pay attention to the Steelers or Patriots, do you really pay attention to anything in the league? I mean, four of the last six Super Bowls have been won by those teams and you just don't pay any attention? Well, that's quite ok. You'll be paying plenty of attention to the Steelers on Sunday when they stuff your offense and remind you that your o-line still sucks. (oh, oops, did I hurt someone's feelings by saying sucks?)

Ahhh but you see, he asked if I was aware of a steelers/pats rivalry.. Unless two AFC teams can play against each other in the Super Bowl, how am I to know this?

And no, I dont really pay attention to each team.. I watch them, but dont really care about every little thing going on in their worlds..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty funny.

Enjoy your circle jerk that is Cardinal football, 24/7/365. Most boards I frequent encourage "enemy" fans for different point of views. I can sense I am not welcome here, so I will leave it at that. :(

Who said you weren't welcome here? One post? Thin skin, don't you think?

Circle jerk? That's really stepping off on the wrong foot too.

We have guys like Migrating Osprey on our site who rep Division Rivals...no problem with him.

Hell, I'm a Laker fan and I'm tolerated on the Suns board here. If you just mind your p's and Q's, you will be fine. If you try to act like an internet badass, you will get checked.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey ammy, wouldn't it be great if my Patriots or your Steelers won the SB this year in their stadium?

Somebodys gonna win it in there if it aint the Cards.. What kinda statement is this anyhow? Am I suppose to be uspet with all the fans from the Super Bowl teams pumping money into our AZ economy? Oh ya, that just breaks my heart lol..

Patriots4ever

Reaction score
And if you hadnt noticed, the Dbacks are playing a game right now against the rockies for the division title.. Dont know if you were aware of that...

I am aware of that, but at the same time, I am watching the Red Sox/Twins in hopes of a Division Title. Good to see we're on the same page.

That NL playoff race is amazing right now.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see this is getting more civil.

I don't want to throw out some time outs.

Keep it nice, very very nice.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I am aware of that, but at the same time, I am watching the Red Sox/Twins in hopes of a Division Title. Good to see we're on the same page.

That NL playoff race is amazing right now.

Hi NEM.

As for the Steeler's fan, welcome...if you come to talk football. Circle jerk comment...nah, we don't tolerate that. Well, anyone can throw a circle jerk insult at Assface, but only if they're a Cardinal's fan ;)

Seriously though, we have a specific forum for smack talk, if you just want to engage in that. Still, if you want to talk football, let's do it.

If Edge puts up 100yds rushing and we hold Parker under 100, we win easily. If we manage to do one of those two, we probably win. If we can do neither, we're going to have a heck of a hard time winning. With Ward out, it will be easier to key on your running game, so we have a chance at holding Parker under 100. We have a much better line this year, but unless Matt suddenly rediscovers how to play QB, or unless Warner steps in, we'll have a heck of a hard time having Edge put up 100. If this were in Pittsburgh, I'd give us next to no chance. As it is, we have a decent shot. If the Quan doesn't play (I am a blasphemer for even contemplating it), we have a chance, but not a great one.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Fine with me. You have violated the terms of this message board. I need you to shut down your computer and restart it and never come back here. That is how we ban around here.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Jesus Al, I'm friggin' crying over here!

That is how we ban around here......

Classic!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK enough.

Out of respect for our guest I let this continue for a while. Typically threads discuss or arguing with moderators decisions are trashed.

However I wanted to let you see that this is a pretty reasonable place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05