Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coraline

Release Date: February 6, 2009
Studio: Focus Features
Director: Henry Selick
Screenwriter: Henry Selick
Genre: Animation
MPAA Rating: PG (for thematic elements, scary images, some language and suggestive humor)

Starring: Dakota Fanning, Teri Hatcher, Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders, Ian McShane

Plot Summary: From Henry Selick, visionary director of "The Nightmare Before Christmas," and based on Neil Gaiman's international best-selling book, comes a spectacular stop-motion animated adventure – the first to be originally filmed in 3D!

Coraline Jones (Dakota Fanning) is bored in her new home until she finds a secret door and discovers an alternate version of her life on the other side. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life and the people in it – only much better. But when this seemingly perfect world turns dangerous, and her other parents (including her Other Mother voiced by Teri Hatcher) try to trap her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination and bravery to escape this increasingly perilous world – and save her family.

You must be registered for see images

rsegov11

Reaction score
yes teri hatcher. thanks. i saw the commercials and i couldnt figure out the voice

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh....... I expected much better. Not that it was bad, because it wasn't bad, but I guess my expectations were too high. A decent watch, it certainly was no Corpse Bride. 3 out of 5 stars. The 3D was fine... not overdone.

p.s. Although my 7.5 year old grand daughter is a bit of a drama queen, it scared her quite a bit.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I heard a song by They Might Be Giants on the commercial. Are they involved with the project?