Cub fans think we have the worst announcers

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah but the one satisfaction I & us other Southsiders or former Southsiders have is "2005 World Series Champions" where as the Northside has... oh yeah... "1908 World Series Champions".... since then nothing but excuses, curses & you know...... losing. "99 years of utter futility for your baseball dollar!"
Too bad Ozzie G. now mentions what the White Sox did to the Red Sox in 2005 in response to getting blown out of the water by the 2007 Red Sox.

Hope Ozzie G. can keep them out of a last place finish.

:rolleyes:

chicards11

Registered
Reaction score
Too bad Ozzie G. now mentions what the White Sox did to the Red Sox in 2005 in response to getting blown out of the water by the 2007 Red Sox.

Hope Ozzie G. can keep them out of a last place finish.

:rolleyes:

i usually have some kind of penant race to fall back on during the az cards usual poor september start.....now all i have to rely on is the cards...

PLEASE start out hot cards....the bulls dont start for another month!

SunCityCarl

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mulli & Chicards!!

Ozzie's most recent meltdown is hilarious!!! It's a shame they "bleep" him out when he's P.O.ed.

KelVarnsen

Reaction score
I actually like Sutton better than Brenneman as I think he does a little better job of being the "straight guy" to Gracie. Brenneman would try to be a little too witty and controversial for my taste.

Blondes not bombs; Brunettes not fighter jets.
Mulli, is that a Flight of the Conchords pull?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like Sutton better than Brenneman as I think he does a little better job of being the "straight guy" to Gracie. Brenneman would try to be a little too witty and controversial for my taste.

Mulli, is that a Flight of the Conchords pull?
it is.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Gracie and Sutton have great chemistry and Gracie has improved A LOT over last year. I always get a kick out of Gracie asking permission to do a promo spot and Sutton always reluctantly agrees (only after Gracie says "please")

When Sutton teamed with Joe G last week it was painful listening!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought Sutton was going to burst a nut or something last night when Young hit that bases clearing double. I find Sutton annoying more each day.