D-backs vs Astros series thread

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
The ball was there before he slid. Hale should of never sent Snyder. Even though youusually send the guy run home with two outs, the right fielder was playing shallow and got the ball quickly, and with Chris' lack of speed, Hale should of held him.

yea. that was def. hale's bad.

im hoping we get at least 1 run off of oswalt, and then attack their bullpen.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Hale really is bad at sending runners. didnt see it because my internet connection is running to slow, Chris Snyder does not have 2nd to home speed on a hard hit single. I would of like to have seen Young get to the plate with the series he has been having...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Diamondbacks have only one hit after five innnings. Randy must feel like he is jinxed, the team explodes offensively the past two games and now they have only one hit. Maybe the bats will wake up.

It doesn't get any easier this week as Peavy pitches on Wednesday.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy's only mistake was that inning. Still 3-0. C'mon boys lets get some frickin hits!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well look like game is over Oswalt just owned today to bad to cause Randy really got better after giving up the 3 run hr :(. well lets go brewers beat the dodgers

OP
OP
Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Veteran
Reaction score
I blame Craig Biggio. D-back starters and first innings, argh!
Dodgers are up 3-0 after the first inning, ironically. I hate that team so much :mad: .

DiamondBacks5117

Registered
Reaction score
we weren't really supposed to win the get away/ early game. they were probably thinking about the off day tomorrow and coming home. They probably weren't in the right mindset. We were also facing Oswalt. Randy didn't pitch great but he wasn't horrible. It just makes it worse when Randy loses because every win he doesn't get means he doesn't get any closer to 300. Good news is we have the padres coming up at home so it should be another series win. o yea we also just won a series against a team that was on an 8 game winning streak.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We finish a very good road trip no worse than still tied for first. It's getting interesting as the number of games yet to be played dwindle in number.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brewers rally in 9th to tie, but give up homer to lose. :bang:

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Dodgers are playing some decent ball, so we'd better do the same.

Well.... We went 4-2 on this road trip and 7-3 on the previous one. Pretty good. Now in our next 15 games, we've got 12 home games, and the away games are against the lowly Pads.... We really need to kick some butt during this time.... and then, when these 15 games are over, it's 3 games in LA, so a little bit of a lead would be a good thing.

Another quality start for RJ.... Oswalt just had his A game today.... can't win 'em all...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Dodgers are playing some decent ball, so we'd better do the same.

Well.... We went 4-2 on this road trip and 7-3 on the previous one. Pretty good. Now in our next 15 games, we've got 12 home games, and the away games are against the lowly Pads.... We really need to kick some butt during this time.... and then, when these 15 games are over, it's 3 games in LA, so a little bit of a lead would be a good thing.

Another quality start for RJ.... Oswalt just had his A game today.... can't win 'em all...

They really need to take care of business at home. I think Dunn will have a big homestand.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05