Dallas Cowboys @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/18/23-09/23/23

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If there is that one “how did they possibly win that” game of the year I am hoping this is it. I hate the Cowboys.

Unfortunately they look to be too talented for us to have even a chance. This might end up to be a total embarrassment.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
We had 3 unanswered turnovers in the first 3 quarters and still lost to Washington

We had a 21 point lead with like 20 minutes to go and we still lost to the freaking Giants

But Dallas?

We're talking Dallas?

Not the old TV show - but the football team?

In all likelihood Dallas is going to destroy us

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zzz was awful last n maybe 4 hrs sleep due to thinking bout 2nd half awful meltdown

Bit over giants shiatty gm and somewhat happy still in caleb hunt lol even though have murray already lol

If cards lose n sun please be a blowout i cant take another last min defeat.....

Keeping the small faith alive goooo cards vs cowgirls.... lol

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be there in that sea of blue.

The sellout fans will be doing some fine dining from the money they made selling out to the Cowboys fans.

Then there are those even worse than that. Every year you'll see fans that you see in red EVERY other game but this one. They'll be there but wearing blue and silver because their REAL team is in town. SMH.

I hate the Cowboys.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the game that I think will be a challenge. I don’t think Washington or NYG are very good; Dallas looks like the class of the NFC.

Yeah this one we lose for sure. Like the other games I'll just be happy with a competitive loss. If we could keep it within 10 that would be a result for this roster.

Hopefully we have Watkins, Woods and Budda back.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I caught most of the Jet/Cowboy game yesterday. Parsons will have a field day against our Oline. Don't be surprised if this ends up a 40-3 game in favor of Dallas. I loath Dallas but have to admit they are playing some damn good football right now.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The sellout fans will be doing some fine dining from the money they made selling out to the Cowboys fans.

Then there are those even worse than that. Every year you'll see fans that you see in red EVERY other game but this one. They'll be there but wearing blue and silver because their REAL team is in town. SMH.

I hate the Cowboys.

I don't know what the law is over there. But here you can't sell your tickets if you can't go to games. Or at least if you get caught, as you would if a fan in an opponent's shirt turned up, then you can lose your ticket and be banned.

It's in the terms and conditions of sale, I imagine you have similar T&C's in contracts over there?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I caught most of the Jet/Cowboy game yesterday. Parsons will have a field day against our Oline. Don't be surprised if this ends up a 40-3 game in favor of Dallas. I loath Dallas but have to admit they are playing some damn good football right now.
40-3? That wouldn't surprise me a bit, it's closer to being a moral victory than a surprise AFAIC. I fear this is the year the Dallas worshipping media finally gets it right, they look legit.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't know what the law is over there. But here you can't sell your tickets if you can't go to games. Or at least if you get caught, as you would if a fan in an opponent's shirt turned up, then you can lose your ticket and be banned.

It's in the terms and conditions of sale, I imagine you have similar T&C's in contracts over there?
Nope

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

I hate the Cowboys.

My man. What a freaking warrior you are BIM.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Remember all those people said Dobbs sucked and would never play well?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It's true. Dobbs played the best half of his life and will most likely never play that good again - and we still lost the game - partly due to his suckiness - but please by all means enjoy this imaginary victory lap of yours

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My man. What a freaking warrior you are BIM.
The streak will end someday, like they all do, but since the team moved here, I (and later, we (my girlfriend/wife joined me in this madness in 1993)) have missed two preseason games and zero regular season games. As soon as the schedule comes out, we black out those dates on our calendar.

The two missed preseason games were due to deaths in our family (pets): We made sure those tickets went to ASFNers - one pair to AZCards21 and one pair to Skkorp himself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22