Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A good 2 minutes....

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're 7-0 and Good Morning Football had a whole 1-/12 minutes on us over the 3 hour show, so they won't respect us either way so screw em
Actually as the season has gone on Kay Adam’s and Peter Schraeger have spent quite a bit of energy pumping us up. One of the few national media casts that have. I think personally that’s more of a reflection of it just being the Texans this week.
I just spend the show staring at Kay Adams. Yummy
ditto

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t understand why y’all care so much what the pundits think about the cards. A win is a win. There’s no asterisk. They all count towards the playoffs and seeding. Other than the players’ actual health, that’s all that matters in these games.
For me its not what other people think. Reason why I want to see them at full strength is if we run into them in the playoffs its either yea we beat them at their best so we have a game plan that is proven to work or we lose to them and we come up with a new plan with a healthy squad.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not sad about them losing their best WR cause they or anyone else wouldn’t feel bad for us.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adams missed 4 straight games in 2019. Green bay won them all vs Cowboys, Lions, Raiders and Chiefs.

He missed 2 games last year vs Saints and Falcons and they won them both.

So we shouldn't write GB off because Adams is missing, and the media shouldn't use it as an excuse either.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Our pass rush has been pretty fierce the past two games, so I checked Aaron Rodgers 2021 rushing stats to see if he can still make a defense pay with his legs.

44 yards on 16 attempts. 2.8 YPC, two TDs. So, while not statuesque, Watt Jones and Golden should be able to get home against him.

Rodgers doesn't turn the ball over though. Only three INTs and zero fumbles so far for 2021. That means that we can't turn the ball over if we expect to win.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our pass rush has been pretty fierce the past two games, so I checked Aaron Rodgers 2021 rushing stats to see if he can still make a defense pay with his legs.

44 yards on 16 attempts. 2.8 YPC, two TDs. So, while not statuesque, Watt Jones and Golden should be able to get home against him.

Rodgers doesn't turn the ball over though. Only three INTs and zero fumbles so far for 2021. That means that we can't turn the ball over if we expect to win.
Turnovers are always a key in big games

Hopefully we play a complete game on national TV

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ESPN showed a stat, the packers are 6-0 the past 3 years without Davante Adams
see they did this on purpose. Probably not even positive.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
For me its not what other people think. Reason why I want to see them at full strength is if we run into them in the playoffs its either yea we beat them at their best so we have a game plan that is proven to work or we lose to them and we come up with a new plan with a healthy squad.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not sad about them losing their best WR cause they or anyone else wouldn’t feel bad for us.
I don’t think your theory usually pans out. The playoffs are so far away that whatever works this Thursday probably won’t by then. When you play a team multiple times you’re forced to change things up. So I don’t think seeing or missing adams has any bearing, ultimately, on what happens if we meet them in the playoffs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake