Dbacks off-season. 2024

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aaron Hughes
@AaronrHughes
Follow

According to reports #Dbacks 3B Coach Tony Perezchica will be leaving the team to join the Houston Astros. He had been with the Diamondbacks for 22 years, and in this role for the entirety of Torey Lovullo's tenure

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can see more Marte being our DH and still play some second to give guys days off here and there .

Walker is more important than people think but if you can get a guy like Vlad Jr in a trade then I would seriously consider it.

Interested to see how they approach the pitching staff. Do they trade Gallen? Are we stuck with Montgomery? If we are does he have a bounce back season? Are we worried about Kelly and his seemingly frequent injuries? Pffadt, Nelson and Rodriguez are locked in to spots in my opinion so I’m intrigued on how they move forward.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see more Marte being our DH and still play some second to give guys days off here and there .

Walker is more important than people think but if you can get a guy like Vlad Jr in a trade then I would seriously consider it.

Interested to see how they approach the pitching staff. Do they trade Gallen? Are we stuck with Montgomery? If we are does he have a bounce back season? Are we worried about Kelly and his seemingly frequent injuries? Pffadt, Nelson and Rodriguez are locked in to spots in my opinion so I’m intrigued on how they move forward.
I would like to retain Walker - his glove and bat are a big piece of the puzzle.

Hard to move off those three SP.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not that he wasn’t already in the club’s plans, but Lawlar’s performance is serving as a sort of reminder that the Diamondbacks might already have in-house replacements for some of their potential free-agent departures.

First baseman Christian Walker and slugger Joc Pederson are expected to test free agency shortly after the end of the World Series. If both find their markets to be robust, it likely will mean they depart, creating holes at first base and designated hitter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan