Dbacks vs Cards series thread

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Losses like this blow. Of course we've been on the other end quite a few times, but they still blow...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man that was a bad game to lose we had it late in the game but then bam the cards offense wake up and we lose :( well that and bad pitching aww well on to the next series that wouldve been a nice win to get though

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The Cardinals took exception to Livo's bat toss and home run trot. It was bush league. There's nothing to be gained from that.

Were the Cards extra motivated to put it to him after that? It sure looked that way. And they did.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Another series loss to a team with a losing record. July isn't going too well so far.

Nasser22

Reaction score
Another series loss to a team with a losing record. July isn't going too well so far.
It can be a series tie today....don't forget. They need to beat the Reds next. Lose to them and we're in trouble. We need to beat these teams.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol whoops didnt realize the dbacks were playing cardinals one more game hopefully we can win this game and tie the series...

Nasser22

Reaction score
Have I ever said how much I dislike Tracy? He is, more often than not, a rally-killer. Two on, no outs, double play. Everything about the guy exudes laziness.

Well Conor's worse.

We need to score! I don't like this umpire, never have. Violet Palmer of the MLB.

Edit: So many double plays! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that so much.

Edit: Ugh, another nice start and weak finish by a starter. We have some catching up to do.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh down 3-0 in the bottom of the 7th :( we need the offense to wake up in a hurry...

Nasser22

Reaction score
Damn, how do you not score that run?!? They stole one from us yesterday, we have to get them back.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Diamondbacks should of won these last two games against the Cardinals. This team is starting to fall fast. Luckily the Reds are next and then the All-Star break.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
Melvin's soft personality starting to show on the team. This team is starting to circle the drain. This cheap ass ownership is really going to like it when all the attention in town turns to the Cards and ASU football. I can see a fire sale of Burns and Hudson being shipped out.

Nasser22

Reaction score
The ownership hasn't been cheap. The team was in a lot of debt from the World Series year and mistakes they made after. They also don't get the ticket/merchandise sales that most teams do to help them with that. The plan was to start the younger guys and let them develop. I'll call them cheap if they don't sign anyone good in the next two years, but they haven't done anything wrong so far.

The attention in town will turn to the Cards for about 3 weeks and will turn back after a 0-3 start. Now that's the team with the proven cheap ownership.

D-Backs have to win this next one. I can't believe we have gone 2-5 against two below .500 teams. The Padres lost today at least, but we need to sweep this next series to get closer.

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The attention in town will turn to the Cards for about 3 weeks and will turn back after a 0-3 start. Now that's the team with the proven cheap ownership.

The baseball season will be all but over by then.. And if the DBacks are any good and in the playoff chase I doubt people will just forget them that easy.. But if theyre not in the playoff chase how many people are gonna go back to baseball after week 3 in the NFL when there are only 6 DBacks left in the season?

Nasser22

Reaction score
The baseball season will be all but over by then.. And if the DBacks are any good and in the playoff chase I doubt people will just forget them that easy.. But if theyre not in the playoff chase how many people are gonna go back to baseball after week 3 in the NFL when there are only 6 DBacks left in the season?

Oh I'm just saying stuff without even thinking. These losses have sucked and on top of that I just hate the football Cardinals(even though they are my favorite team;)). Watching them suck it up every year, and yes I will watch every game, has taken some joy out of football season for me.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score

wrong, after week 3 the attention will then be on the Suns as they go to camp in Oct.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05