Livo vs Peavy 7:05
Webb vs Germano 7:05
Owings vs Maddux 7:05
Double D vs Chris Young 7:05

Last edited:

Austin Zonie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It'd be nice if Hernandez or Owings can get a win. From there, I like Webb and Davis to win in their matchups.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
I would be happy with a split, but I like our pitching matchups in the final 3 games. Although, game 3 is more about a hitting matchup since we always seem to hit Maddox, and we'll have starting our DH in that game. :p

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Series sweep, put it in the books the dbacks are coming away with the NL west. we have our best arms going against them and a bunch of hot players... Webb, Young, Owings...

Maybe Byrnes will remind us why we signed him to a $30 Mill contract and Hudson or Drew will show they are not just here for defense. GO DBACKS!!!

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
Series sweep, put it in the books the dbacks are coming away with the NL west. we have our best arms going against them and a bunch of hot players... Webb, Young, Owings...

Maybe Byrnes will remind us why we signed him to a $30 Mill contract and Hudson or Drew will show they are not just here for defense. GO DBACKS!!!

No chance, maybe Byrnes and Hudson, but I swear to all that is good and holy, Stephen Drew was having a "who can get themselves out fastest" contest yesterday.

Anyways back ontopic, if the bats `come alive, we'll beat Peavy, other than that if our pitching is good, hitting comes to life we can take the series.

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
Offense is essential this series but might be hard to come by, especially tonight. Go D-Backs. This is the biggest series of the year!

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how Gametracker is showing that balls six inches outside the zone are being called strikes.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Peavy is already at 86 pitches through 5, he won't last much longer. Livan picked a great night to throw a good game

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is going to be a hard game for the dbacks to win the way peavy is pitching, but hopefully we can pull it off would be huge to win this game :)

nativesunsfan

Reaction score
Is there any site where I could hear the game on the internet? With out paying of course. I m here in dodger land and of course they dont show the game. Go Dbacks!!!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
bah come on livan have two more good innings to get to lyon

nativesunsfan

Reaction score
SCORE!! I just picked up a San Diego radio station on my transistor. I will be able to hear the next few games at least. Go Dbacks!!!!!