Dear Cardinals...

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
I don't hate the Cardinals, I was sure disapointed by them today though, but by next week, we'll still be Cards fans.

but hey, look on the bright side...in a few weeks we play the Raiders...so we'll at least get one more win on the season.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Phxchris1989 said:
I don't hate the Cardinals, I was sure disapointed by them today though, but by next week, we'll still be Cards fans.
We don't hate the Cards either. The emotions above are normal Cards fans reactions after most of the game.

We will be there next week also, kicking ourselves AGAIN...

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Renz said:
No win is a gimme for this franchise.

Right you are. Remember the Texans last year, the Niners in DG's first season, and the 1-15 Jets getting their lone win against us at home in '96.

Vito

Reaction score
Now that I have some catharsis obtained by reading other's reactions to the loss....

I thought they played much better today. They actually ran the ball well and the defense got real stingy in the red zone.

Warner's inexplicable throws into Ram jerseys has got to mean the coming of Matt Leinart. Take away Warner's turnovers and we are 2-1.

Dennis Green, make a decision and be bold.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Vito said:
Warner's inexplicable throws into Ram jerseys has got to mean the coming of Matt Leinart. Take away Warner's turnovers and we are 2-1.
Take away Warner's TO, and we probably are 3-0...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05