Dear Milford Brown

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Thank you for displaying the worst guard play ever, even for a Cardinal OL man. What a freaking joke of an interior line. Hell, even when they don't jump our QBs, our interior of the line gives up so much ground that the QB has no passing lanes...even to dump it off to the back.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is this really a surprise? The guy was part of the WORST O-LINE IN FOOTBALL LAST YEAR.

I still can't believe that the only way we "upgraded" the O-line was getting someone from an O-line that was worst than ours. Only the Cardinals.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must not have watched Wells very much today.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't leave Step and Wells out. They are even worse in my opinion. We had to keep Wells from signing with Buffalo??

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't leave Step and Wells out. They are even worse in my opinion. We had to keep Wells from signing with Buffalo??

Wells has been brutal this year. For all the bitching about Davis, it's amazing that no one seems to notice how he gets blown up on about 50% of the plays.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey....don't let Oliver Ross off the hook so easily. He was abused today. Kearney must love playing against us.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wells has been brutal this year. For all the bitching about Davis, it's amazing that no one seems to notice how he gets blown up on about 50% of the plays.

I have never been impressed with him. He is manhandled at a position that has to be physical for us to run.

And Step is playing because he has size? He gets knocked around like a pinball. I just don't get it.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Its sad to watch the center get manhandled play after play. I wonder if the coaches break this stuff down in the film room?

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its sad to watch the center get manhandled play after play. I wonder if the coaches break this stuff down in the film room?
Do we even have a film room?? I'd be surprised...we don't seem to.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
I dont know why we continue to single guys out on the line....

They all suck!

We should just refer to the line as "Death Row"... since thats what the QB and RB are standing behind

WHOS WITH ME??!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score

Step obviously has shared the pictures.

He's going to need to hire a private eye minutes after the new coach is hired to have any shot of seeing the field again in his lifetime.

Unless the pictures aren't of DG and go higher up then we simply have to wait for Step to grow too old to pretend to play anymore.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There were a couple FA centers available. Most noticibly Bentley. Even if you want to say he was a pipe dream.....would Jeff Mitchell not have been worth a look??

I'm just flabberghasted that the coaching staff could look at this line and be pleased at Step and Leckey.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
There were a couple FA centers available. Most noticibly Bentley. Even if you want to say he was a pipe dream.....would Jeff Mitchell not have been worth a look??

I'm just flabberghasted that the coaching staff could look at this line and be pleased at Step and Leckey.

That's why it's time to if not fire them to at least relegate them to caretaker coaches and begin thinking of the direction you want to go after the season is over.

This is this coaching teams third bite at that apple and they said basically we are good to go, we aren't.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm just really confused. Is it the players, or the scheming??

How much better would we be with a Mitchell and Andruzzi??

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
On the Leinart fumble, Step snaps the ball, and runs past the DT into the secondary like he's a freaking TE. I mean, he seriously did a psuedo swim move to get out there faster. I had just sat dejected for the entire 3rd quarter, but when I saw that on the replay, I freaking lost it.

Thats not coaching, thats just horrible play.

The thing with this line is, they're probably playing to their best ability. Its not like they want to lose. And in Step's case, if he gets cut from this team I doubt he's getting another chance with a different team in this league. So that means, we're probably not getting any better this year.

The QB isn't going to make much difference as long as we have this interior line.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
On the Leinart fumble, Step snaps the ball, and runs past the DT into the secondary like he's a freaking TE. I mean, he seriously did a psuedo swim move to get out there faster. I had just sat dejected for the entire 3rd quarter, but when I saw that on the replay, I freaking lost it.

The thing with this line is, they're probably playing to their best ability. Its not like they want to lose. And in Step's case, if he gets cut from this team I doubt he's getting another chance with a different team in this league. So that means, we're probably not getting any better this year.

The QB isn't going to make much difference as long as we have this interior line.

I see that constantly. I think it has to be the scheme. We get all worried about chipping LBs and blocking Safeties.....while DTs are untouched. Maybe we should just go back to basics and block the man in front of you. At least give Edge a chance to juke a LB.

I'm at a complete loss.

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score

I saw the same thing and about vomited. Wells trying to block Jackson by himself was a joke as well.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
There's a play, toward the end of the game i believe, there was run up the middle aaand a big pileup. The thing that stood out to me was Brown standing there to the right of the pile just looking at it. I think the play was ran right up his butt and who knows what he was doing. It distinctively stood out to me that he was just standing there looking at that mess.

GreenCard

Reaction score
I saw that play too.I believe he was thinking about food.Will we eat before the plane or are we going to eat on the plane.How much longer do we have to play before this game is over and we eat?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno if any of you noticed but our "best OL" was abused outthere today as well. But hey he dominated that 4th string rookie against the Rams last week. He must be one of the best in football at his position.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Yeah I think not signing Davis will be addition by subtraction. He's not quick enough to be a LT and the stupid economics of the NFL dictate that he's going to be one.

He's a guard, but he won't ever see that spot again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05