Dear NFL receivers,

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do hope we have a "Cardinals nation" at the game this week. After last week's loss, many season ticket holders seem to be selling their tickets this week, for inflated prices. Nothing worse than a huge contingent of drunk and belligerent opposing team's fans in our own stadium.

We've seen enough of that, these last 19 years.

I remember the last Cards/Steelers game in SDS. There were many fights in the stands and a lot of ejections from the stadium.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember the last Cards/Steelers game in SDS. There were many fights in the stands and a lot of ejections from the stadium.

Oh yeah, that game was crazy. That was the one we lost in overtime.

It had the worst fight I've ever seen at a football game. It involved two WOMEN who mauled each other in front of their kids and husbands. It was getting so crazy, it was the only time I ever thought maybe I should get my wife out of there and leave for safety's sake.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Hi. By now I'm sure many of you have seen the hit Adrian Wilson ( we affectionately call him A-Dub) laid on Todd Heap. You also seen that the hit was flagged for unneccesary roughness. On behalf of the Cardinals , We the Fans, would like to give notice to ANY receiver upon entering our secondary will be subject to, but not limited to, the same kind of hit. We declare anything pass the line of scrimmage as our territory and we will defend it at all cost (and yours). We would like to advise all offensive coordinators, QB's, WR's, TE"S and RB's coming out of the backfield to avoid any patterns over the middle and especially down the seam. If you are instructed to run just such a pattern we must advise you to keep only 1 (one) eye on the ball and the other on our DB's. This is for your safety and will also help the referees from caling erroneous penalties because of the intimidating nature of our physical play.
If you have any questions, please contact Todd Heap.
Sincerely,
The Cardinal Nation.

I tried to contact Todd Heap but his message says he is out....cold.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And the receivers reply...

Dear Cardinal nation, we welcome these 15 yard penalty's at the expense of our bodies, anytime we are driving for the game winning score.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05