Dear NFL receivers,

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. By now I'm sure many of you have seen the hit Adrian Wilson ( we affectionately call him A-Dub) laid on Todd Heap. You also seen that the hit was flagged for unneccesary roughness. On behalf of the Cardinals , We the Fans, would like to give notice to ANY receiver upon entering our secondary will be subject to, but not limited to, the same kind of hit. We declare anything pass the line of scrimmage as our territory and we will defend it at all cost (and yours). We would like to advise all offensive coordinators, QB's, WR's, TE"S and RB's coming out of the backfield to avoid any patterns over the middle and especially down the seam. If you are instructed to run just such a pattern we must advise you to keep only 1 (one) eye on the ball and the other on our DB's. This is for your safety and will also help the referees from caling erroneous penalties because of the intimidating nature of our physical play.
If you have any questions, please contact Todd Heap.
Sincerely,
The Cardinal Nation.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the problem is that is by far one of the weakest hits A-Dub has laid out there.

So seriously...WRs...if you are scared of THAT, you best tighten up your vaginas if he really gets the chance to lay the wood to you.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem is that is by far one of the weakest hits A-Dub has laid out there.

So seriously...WRs...if you are scared of THAT, you best tighten up your vagina's if he really gets the chance to lay the wood to you.
You managed to get Wide Receivers, vagina, and 'lay the wood' all in one sentences. Nice!!!

DCBnG

Reaction score
you are all right, I need to change.

Make that a 'One cheap shot wonder'.
Not that I mind seeing a ratbird getting wacked.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

Considering the NFL didnt fine him for the hit, even they dont think it was a cheap shot. Thats coming from a league that hands out $5000 fines for personel fouls like it was Candy on Halloween.

Pretty weak smack talk so far.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score

Exactly what is your purpose here? In the other thread you mentioned 'trying not to piss anyone off' yet you come here to talk trash.

Reaction score
Weak!

If you think that's what Adrian Wilson is about, you don't know crap!

That's like a Cardinal fan calling Polamalu a cheap shot artist. Understand that any poster, even a Cardinal fan making such an ignorant comment would be called out on this board.

amwreck

Reaction score
I really don't think your secondary is going to be doing much jacking up this weekend. Unfortunately, Ward will be out, so he won't be delivering the hits, but keep an eye on Santonio Holmes (#10). He hits as good as Ward. Then there's Heath Miller who loves to run over DB's like speed bumps.

For the record, Dc and I are both die hard Steeler fans. We are a part of a REAL nation - the Steeler Nation. What exactly is Cardinal Nation? Is it a township in Arizona? Or is it just a group of elderly folks that get together on the second Wednesday of every month for a good, friendly game of bingo? Just curious because I've never heard of it before.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't think your secondary is going to be doing much jacking up this weekend. Unfortunately, Ward will be out, so he won't be delivering the hits, but keep an eye on Santonio Holmes (#10). He hits as good as Ward. Then there's Heath Miller who loves to run over DB's like speed bumps.

For the record, Dc and I are both die hard Steeler fans. We are a part of a REAL nation - the Steeler Nation. What exactly is Cardinal Nation? Is it a township in Arizona? Or is it just a group of elderly folks that get together on the second Wednesday of every month for a good, friendly game of bingo? Just curious because I've never heard of it before.

Try going someplace other than the grade school you attend and you might realize there is a whole wide world waiting out there for you to explore.

amwreck

Reaction score
Whoa, what a comeback! Well, that trumps anything I could possibly say. You're way too smart for me. I guess it's back to the ol' arithmetic books for me.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa, what a comeback! Well, that trumps anything I could possibly say. You're way too smart for me. I guess it's back to the ol' arithmetic books for me.

Glad to see you're smart enough to realize it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
thanks

I like that for a nickname 'One Hit' Wilson, because after he hits you one time you seldom ever get up again. I also enjoyed his one 99 yard fumble return last year for a TD and his 99 yard Int. return for a TD as well. One after one after one. Yes, one must savor each and every one of his feats by themselves to truely appreciate them. P.S. maybe we could spot your team some money so you guys could finally afford another 'one' of your logos so you could have it on both sides of your helmet except one...oh, well.

amwreck

Reaction score
A logo on both sides? You speak blasphemy!!! LOL! If you don't know the story on that, they put the logo on one side so that they could save money while seeing what it would look like. Since they started winning after doing that, they kind of stuck with it. The Steelers are full of all kind of superstitions! :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
They also have put the Dallas Cowboys through numerous pains over the years and as a Cardinal fan I thank you for that. Here is to a good game on Sunday and I hope Ben is wearing a helmet :)

and we are named the Cardinals after the color of the uniforms when football's "Founding Franchise" just started to play over 100 yrs ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05