Denny Green loves Chili Dogs

Will Dennis Green Trade Boldin For 2 Chili Dogs?

• Yes

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • Throw in some fries and it is a done deal

Votes: 56 56.0%

• Total voters

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think he might do it if you added some fries with that but two chili dogs aint that big of a deal for Green!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I like CHILI!

Good for tootin!

Boldin for Tom Knight, and Chris Dishman
:thumbup:

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Deal Is Done!! Dennis Green Press Conference Photo

Dennis Green pulled the trigger today on a trade that included 2 Chili Dogs. Reports state Green was demanding fries in this trade for ROY Anquan Boldin. Fries are rumored to be involved in this trade but only the Chili Dogs showed up at the press confrence.

Attachments

• 01green_jpg.jpg
    01green_jpg.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,394

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa - -

cincinnati chili, or texas chili? This is very important.

seesred

Reaction score
The Chili came in cold and out of beans. Green said what is this Bull.I heard Q leaving saying first it's chili next thing you know they will be trading me for low carb stuff.

GBR

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread gets 5 stars just for this pic alone. Genius!

attachment.php

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cincinnati Chili isn't real chili. It's just glorified spaghetti sauce - augmented by such foreign objects as American cheese, chopped onions and even a pinch of cocoa - and then (what else?) served over spaghetti.

Texas chili is better, but there are variants. Like Red River Chili - adored by purists who consider making it with tomato ingrediants or chopped meat to be heresy.

I confess to liking my chili doctored - I like chopped meat better than shredded or cubed beef and I like tomato and lots of texture in the form of fresh mushrooms and even celery (to break things up keep the chili from getting mushy). When all is said and done, the key is in using fresh spices. (A lot of the prepared stuff bought in stores is old and kind of stale & musty by comparison).

Whenever we anticipate a snow storm about to hit NJ, chili is terrific "snow food." We lay in a huge supply of fixins' and devote entire day to making a humongous pot of the wonderful stuff.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jeff: Its almost 7:30 AM Saturday morning here in Phoenix and now you got me hungry for some NJ Chili.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Cincinnati Chili isn't real chili. It's just glorified spaghetti sauce - augmented by such foreign objects as American cheese, chopped onions and even a pinch of cocoa - and then (what else?) served over spaghetti.

Exactly why this was so important. Cincinnati usually has cinnamon in it as well.

Chili needs to have some kick, not necessarily just sweet.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me and you can rock 'em together. You sitting in the NEZ this year??

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
I think he might do it if you added some fries with that but two chili dogs aint that big of a deal for Green!

Denny needs to switch to turkey dogs.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
az jam said:
Jeff: Its almost 7:30 AM Saturday morning here in Phoenix and now you got me hungry for some NJ Chili.

"Chilli" the way most of my women have been.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
ClosetFan said:
need cheese too. W/o cheese it would be a deal breaker.

Drop the beans. Meat,cheese and plenty of peppers. Fire Alarm #5.

AzJc

Rookie
Reaction score
cincinnati chilli

JeffGollin said:

Texas chili is better, but there are variants. Like Red River Chili - adored by purists who consider making it with tomato ingrediants or chopped meat to be heresy.

I confess to liking my chili doctored - I like chopped meat better than shredded or cubed beef and I like tomato and lots of texture in the form of fresh mushrooms and even celery (to break things up keep the chili from getting mushy). When all is said and done, the key is in using fresh spices. (A lot of the prepared stuff bought in stores is old and kind of stale & musty by comparison).

Whenever we anticipate a snow storm about to hit NJ, chili is terrific "snow food." We lay in a huge supply of fixins' and devote entire day to making a humongous pot of the wonderful stuff.

I remember Madden talking about the stuff on the MNF in Cincy