Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/15/24-09/21/24

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah… this’ll tell us a good deal of where this team really is.

Yeah I still have real concerns about the Cardinals Defense. If they can look just average against the Lions, I will feel a lot better about the Cardinals shot at a playoff spot this season. I need to see how the Cardinals front 7 holds up at home against a solid OL and good offense.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The Lions OL has also been great with pass blocking. They have the lowest sack percentage this year. Goff is currently only getting sacked 2.35% of the time he drops back.

And he's still been pretty terrible over the first two games! He has to be licking his chops though in anticipation of a get-right game against our no-name defense!

I hope Budda-and-the-Miracles have something for him on Sunday!

Last edited:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
This is kind of a big one gents
imagine: Cards vs Lions one of the best NFC matchups this week

Big Protect the Nest moment, also. Tons of midwest transplants here, and Lions fans are feeling themselves after the past 20 months or so.
dont you know it. Every Lions fan within the greater SW has had this game on their calendar

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hell, the Lions used to beat us when they stank.
It would be in line with Cardinal history for us to flip the script on them when they are good.
Like we did with Philly last year...this team regularly comes out of the blue and beats up some team they got no business competing against.
aint no other teams on the schedule that fit the description.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Interesting stat I heard. Cardinals have 3 td's out of 13 personnel while rest of league combined has only 1

Yeah, I saw Nate Tice say this, he also mentioned that most of the explosive plays the Cards have so far are from multiple tight end sets.. Makes a lot of sense why they drafted Reiman higher than people thought they should.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Despite the avalanche of “Darksiders love to be miserable” crap thrown at me and others over the years, I only need the slightest bit of success to become optimistic. I just can’t be a blind faith fan for a franchise that’s consistently pissed on our fan base’s head while telling us it’s raining.
Yep, same.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser