Did Quan actually say...

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
...that he will sit out next season unless he gets a new contract? Or is that simply speculation by people on the board?

Also, can I get my name changed before everyone forgets what it is?

seesred

Reaction score
No !!!!! There is nothing in any news that says that Q says anything...He has been and always will be a bright spot in Cardinals land.

GBR
'40

OP
OP
M

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
seesred said:
No !!!!! There is nothing in any news that says that Q says anything...He has been and always will be a bright spot in Cardinals land.

GBR
'40

I agree Quan is a good team player. Thats why I have been wondering why some people were saying that he was threatening to sit the season out. It didn't add up to me.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
mdsisquo said:
...that he will sit out next season unless he gets a new contract? Or is that simply speculation by people on the board?

Also, can I get my name changed before everyone forgets what it is?
No Quan didn't say it but he did hired Rosenhaus who is a notorious shark.

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
As bad as Jurecki has been about the Cardinals a caller asked him about Boldin holding out and he said that Boldin has never said he would hold out. But Jurecki also said a log time ago that Boldin might hold out, thats where it all started.

So it''s come full circle with Jurecki saying Boldin might hold out starting a lot of the rumors of Boldin holding out to Boldin's never said he would hold out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05