didn't see the game did the pack play us dirty?

freebyrd

Reaction score
anticipating next week? we sure got a lot of injuries yesterday?

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
The Cardinals were not going to show their hand. They came out plain, plain, plain. The two injuries that had the Cardinals fans worried were Boldin and DRC. Both were on the sidelines at the end of the game walking, jogging, and stretching. The Cards are fine and will be ready for next weeks rematch.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't think it was dirty but they were very physical. If it was a prizefight it may have been stopped.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Didn't see anything beyond tough hard-hitting play.

Levi Brown got upset on a couple of occasions though. Apparently the Packer he was blocking was wedging his hand into Levi's helmet which of course would be a 15-yard penalty. Nothing was called, and Levi took his helmet off and flung it to the ground in frustration. That also would normally be a penalty. Perhaps the official felt badly that he didn't call the original penalty so he gave Levi a pass.

I got the sense that the O-line wasn't overjoyed at having to play the whole game so our backup QB could get some quality game reps.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Calais injury has me worried more than Q.

Early has shown that he can fill Q's shoes to a certain extent. Not sure CC with a broken thumb is worth having on the field...

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

Early has shown that he can fill Q's shoes to a certain extent. Not sure CC with a broken thumb is worth having on the field...

Early can't carry Q's jock. That said, CC's injury does hurt more because we will have to be in Rodgers' face all game.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Put a club on his hand and he should be fine.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Packers are a very physical defense. We either need to bring the same intensity or be bullied off the field. I don't think they did anything outside of their normal routine as far as play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05