Disappointing

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard something on the radio today, Washington has more scoring drives than incomplete passes for the season. They didn’t punt at all in week 2 or 3. This is with a rookie QB. Kliff is coaching his butt off as OC.

They are looking like the Texans did last year, terrible to playoffs in one offseason. The Cardinals can’t even manage terrible to competent in 2 seasons, it’s maddening.

Been watching a bunch of stuff on Daniels today, everyone is saying he's an absolute star. I think he was amazing yesterday and the week before but I also think he's played against 2 really bad defenses back to back and he's probably NOT as good as he looked.

But yeah if I was a Commanders fan I'd be feeling pretty good about the future right now. I mean it was not even a year ago people were saying they should trade McLovin to do him a favor, and here they are 3-1 with a budding superstar QB.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Been watching a bunch of stuff on Daniels today, everyone is saying he's an absolute star. I think he was amazing yesterday and the week before but I also think he's played against 2 really bad defenses back to back and he's probably NOT as good as he looked.

But yeah if I was a Commanders fan I'd be feeling pretty good about the future right now. I mean it was not even a year ago people were saying they should trade McLovin to do him a favor, and here they are 3-1 with a budding superstar QB.
4 games people need to slow down everyone has seen this before… Hope he does well but people jumping way to quick pronouncing superstar etc… Let’s se him face some adversity not camping back there with 15 minutes to scan the field against poo teams lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 games people need to slow down everyone has seen this before… Hope he does well but people jumping way to quick pronouncing superstar etc… Let’s se him face some adversity not camping back there with 15 minutes to scan the field against poo teams lol

Oh I agree but his first 4 games are pretty epic.

He has a weird throwing motion but the ball gets there.

The good thing is the last 2 games he's been throwing the ball downfield a bit more and he's still been outstanding.

Certainly not saying he's going to be better than Mahomes etc but he's off to a fantastic start

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

As bad as we played yesterday we had 2 legit scoring drives and a 100 yard rusher. So, yeah, we have had a lot worse performances overall.

But, the context of the game and complete ineptitude of the defense made it one of the most humiliating defeats I have ever personally witnessed. And I have a LOT of defeats in person since 1987.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake