• Thumbs Up

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Cards trade #7 and #69 to Raiders for the #3. Raiders throw in their high 5th this year for our 5th next.

One of Joekel or Fisher is available.

Last edited:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I voted no just because I don't want to lose our 3rd as I posted in another thread. I think we can still get a great player in the 3rd. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it if we made that trade.

ndhillst

Rookie
Reaction score
Too many value picks that will help our team will be available at #7 to give up picks to move up.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Yes!

Draft a safety in the second and sign Dwight Freeney after the draft.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Yes I make that trade. I just did it in my mock draft. How often does a team get a chance to get a franchise LT.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Voted no. IMO the only way voting no backfires is if all three tackles and warmack are gone. There is speculation this might be true.

But even then we'd have Cooper and Fluker there. (and all these guys look like there gone at 10 or a couple picks later).

The problem is if we made this trade we lose a prospect that could be one of our starting safeties, or an OLB, or a TE, etc.

We can get three starters in this draft from the first three rounds.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Voted yes. If you are sure you have a future Pro Bowl-caliber prospect at LT or QB, no price is too high. Any other position, I would say no thanks.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I voted no. It's seems this draft class is a pure crapshoot and we have too many holes to be giving up picks. Even the top LT are not a sure thing in this draft, that is why they have been rumored to go all over the place. I don't think any of them are in the class of Joe Thomas, Jonathan Ogden, etc.. Those were can't miss guys, this crop is not. I would not give up picks to move up. Now if one of them fell to us, I would consider it, assuming they were the BPA at that point.