Dockett

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I love how you are pointing out 2 plays in the entire game, than making it sound like he played like crap. I might be willing to give you the Wilson one, but as far as tackling Lynch is concerned it take a freakin team effort to bring that guy to the ground. Have you seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBHk9rc4hHc

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey check it out. Once again Shane is wrong. :)

Dockett was a beast.

Sorry you don't know football. Maybe at camp you should have been watching the field instead of throwing rocks at me! :D

Shane is always wrong. That's why I like to egg him on when he's bashing a Cardinal player and try to get him to stop when he's praising one. He's a worse jinx than I am.

Cubs and Cardinals fan. 168 years combined without a title. And then when the Cards finally do get to the SB he gets bogus tickets.

Can't be a bigger jinx than that. :p

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane is always wrong. That's why I like to egg him on when he's bashing a Cardinal player and try to get him to stop when he's praising one. He's a worse jinx than I am.

Cubs and Cardinals fan. 168 years combined without a title. And then when the Cards finally do get to the SB he gets bogus tickets.

Can't be a bigger jinx than that. :p

Word to that! :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You got bogus SB tix? :(

Not really. He thought he made a deal with a ticket outfit and then they didn't come thru with the Ducats. Left him without seats. But being a good bro and since it was going to cause severe family strife if I went I sold him mine.

If I had known at the time he was a bigger jinx than me I'd have never let him have them. :D

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For bullying a rookie 7th round draft pick who played DL in college and at the beginning of TC. Go figure ;)
lol, because he picked who he lined up against? They liked him enough to start him in front of, and ultimately cut a 2nd rd pick with years of experience and plenty of fans on this board

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not really. He thought he made a deal with a ticket outfit and then they didn't come thru with the Ducats. Left him without seats. But being a good bro and since it was going to cause severe family strife if I went I sold him mine.

If I had known at the time he was a bigger jinx than me I'd have never let him have them. :D
for future reference. I've never been at a game the Cards lost. At least not since the new stadium. Couldn't afford to make it to many back at SDS and can't really remember if I've seen em lose there. Ya know, just in case you sell tickets like that again ;):D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

That's cool as heck of you Duck! I was on a 5 game win streak until that day. :bang: Now I'm on a 5 game losing streak & headed to GB for the 1st time ever in Nov. Maybe all 3 of us need to stay away ;)

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's cool as heck of you Duck! I was on a 5 game win streak until that day. :bang: Now I'm on a 5 game losing streak & headed to GB for the 1st time ever in Nov. Maybe all 3 of us need to stay away ;)
I'm way jealous. I've always wanted to catch a game there. Heard it's an experience every football fan should have

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for future reference. I've never been at a game the Cards lost. At least not since the new stadium. Couldn't afford to make it to many back at SDS and can't really remember if I've seen em lose there. Ya know, just in case you sell tickets like that again ;):D

How many have you been too? lol

I was on a 7 game winning streak until the SB :bang:

But that 7 games included both home playoff games!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

2003 I read that the Vikings fans were coming to the game in the thousands and hardly any Cardinal fans were going. So I packed up the family and drove to Phoenix for the game. There were maybe 15,000 of us there and 50,000 Vikings fans. Most fun I've ever had after a game. It was my 4th game that season. We won all four.

But I think Cheesebeef holds the record for wins for an out of town fan while in attendance. He had a long win streak going for a while.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2003 I read that the Vikings fans were coming to the game in the thousands and hardly any Cardinal fans were going. So I packed up the family and drove to Phoenix for the game. There were maybe 15,000 of us there and 50,000 Vikings fans. Most fun I've ever had after a game. It was my 4th game that season. We won all four.

But I think Cheesebeef holds the record for wins for an out of town fan while in attendance. He had a long win streak going for a while.

hmm I would be curious to see if he beat 7.. Cheesey??

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How many have you been too? lol

I was on a 7 game winning streak until the SB :bang:

But that 7 games included both home playoff games!
in the new stadium? Somewhere around 15 to maybe 20. I was luckily at every home win last year. It depends on what I can afford as to how many I get to

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in the new stadium? Somewhere around 15 to maybe 20. I was luckily at every home win last year. It depends on what I can afford as to how many I get to

Youve been to 15 to 20 CARDINAL games and never seen a loss?? Come on?????? The ARIZONA CARDINALS??

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Youve been to 15 to 20 CARDINAL games and never seen a loss?? Come on?????? The ARIZONA CARDINALS??
lol, I know man. I realized it last year. Would love to say I'm just lucky, but I know better than to think that :p

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Was a beast today....

Dockett did miss a few tackles but for the most part his job is to blow up the middle of the line and cause havoc which the whole defense profits from. Dockett did it all day and yes, in the 3-4 he was a beast in what is required of him.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I've never seen the Cardinals lose (in person) at Univ of Phx stadium. Last year it was the Cowboys, year before Oakland, 2009 Seahawks & Packers(playoff), 2008 Rams & Eagles (NFC Champ Game)..didnt go to a home game in 2006 & 2007. Won't be able to make a game this year (unless we get a home playoff game LOL).

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dockett was great on Sunday. Don't understand what people are complaining about. He's a hugely disruptive presence.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dockett was great on Sunday. Don't understand what people are complaining about. He's a hugely disruptive presence.

He was the best player of the d-line this past Sunday. No question about it.

I guess it would help his cause if he didn't try and rush the passer so much, because if the QB gets out of his grasp somehow, he's called a girl.