Does anyone here make T-Shirts?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Does your wife do the designing or would someone here do it? It should be Red, have 40 on it and In memory of Pat Tillman 1976-2004 and maybe a great picture of him on the front.... Anyone else have any ideas?
I think it ought to be more simple than that. Black T, "40" on front or back, maybe "In Memorial" in Latin.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You could go red shirt with a black #40 or a black shirt with a red #40.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I think it ought to be more simple than that. Black T, "40" on front or back, maybe "In Memorial" in Latin.
The simpler the better...white Tee's would be the easiest to print on...I'm in L.A. for the weekend so I will find out what she can do when I get back. I think a white tee with a black circle with 40 in the middle of the circle...and some inspirational text would be great...

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd rather go for more stuff on it than less. I don't know why. It's just everyone is using phrases like Pat Tillman is still kicking ass. I'd like to see a shirt that does the same thing.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Does your wife do the designing or would someone here do it? It should be Red, have 40 on it and In memory of Pat Tillman 1976-2004 and maybe a great picture of him on the front.... Anyone else have any ideas?

I like this idea!

Djaughe

Reaction score
Put me in for 2 XXL and 1 XL. All the ideas here are great. All I ask is don't go cheap on the quality of material. I hate shirts that shrink after a wash.

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
This was what I was thinking...Red shirt on the front right in the middle of the chest have a 40 about 5x5 inches in white, Then on the back have In loving memory of Pat Tillman 1976-2004. Maybe even the Cardinals birds on the sleaves

DCCardsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm in for two, but only if it's simple. It's very important to me that it doesn't have his name on it.

Maybe a 40 on the back, and the Rangers logo on the front.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i'll def buy one or two, regardless of the design.

but i think it should be rather simple. maybe black with a 40 on the back and the "40" should have the red white and blue stars and stripes inside it.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
I want a shirt.

I know a site, www.cafepress.com I think that's it.

You can pick how you want the shirt, pay them for it, and then they'll send it to whoever orders one. If ya'll want me to make an account, I will.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
I was going to customize my red authentic Cards jersey with Fitzgerald's name and number on the back, if we pick him.

Well hes going to have to wait. Im doning the #40 Tillman jersey. A true hero and inspitation to my life.

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
I'm in for the shirt.. somone post the design and the cost so we can get this all together......

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
I found this site customink.com that will let you customize a shirt and get a quote. I just threw one up real quick, but if we got a few designs together we could vote on one and order it.

At 15 shirts this design priced out at $13 and some change (not too bad). Obviously the more that get ordered the cheaper the price.

Here's the Link

http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=tillman40

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CaliforniaCard said:
I found this site customink.com that will let you customize a shirt and get a quote. I just threw one up real quick, but if we got a few designs together we could vote on one and order it.

At 15 shirts this design priced out at $13 and some change (not too bad). Obviously the more that get ordered the cheaper the price.

Here's the Link

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=rma.reed%40verizon.net&F=tillman40
:shock: WOW! I like that shirt a lot! Tell me where to send the check

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CaliforniaCard said:

Here's the Link

http://customink.com/cink/[email protected]&F=tillman40

Subtle yet perfect. When do we order?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05