Don’t Overlook Washington

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This would be a good week to utilize Isabella in jet sweeps and some bubble screens. Use his speed in space

i would be surprised if it’s not in the plan of attack

On the other hand until we run into a team with a strong CB Hopkins ability will dominate

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This would be a good week to utilize Isabella in jet sweeps and some bubble screens. Use his speed in space

The good thing is that the WFT LBs and DBs are nowhere close to the level of the Niners crew. Kwon Alexander may have awful, but the rest of their back seven are about as good as it gets in the NFL.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This cant be allowed to happen. Chase is even more freakish than Bosa

He's probably more athletic but what makes Bosa special is his technique, footwork, hands, fakes etc. Both of them have been groomed since birth by their dad they are not just athletic they are extremely good mechanically. I think Young is a monster don't get me wrong but he gets by more on talent than Bosa does

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He's probably more athletic but what makes Bosa special is his technique, footwork, hands, fakes etc. Both of them have been groomed since birth by their dad they are not just athletic they are extremely good mechanically. I think Young is a monster don't get me wrong but he gets by more on talent than Bosa does

I think Young is going to be better.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did Kyler lock on to his primary last year? I thought he spread it around pretty well last year, no?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i'm overlooking washington. expect to win by 2 scores. their defense has weapons, their offense doesn't