Draft Day Trade Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns now trying to buy a early second round pick. No luck getting another first round pick.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Someone should probably tell you, since you bypass the language filter in every other post, that it is a bannable offense. Just some friendly advice.

Selecting Robin Lopez seems like one of those exceptional situations where it's acceptable to swear frequently.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, Jonathan with draft express is sending us messages to make sure we know he is 8/8 with his mock draft so far. If he continues his accuracy it looks like a lot of people around here are going to be seriously disappointed.

Joe

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can't believe Westbrook went at #4.

I will now trade Barbs for Foster + #11 in a heartbeat because it means they would not be taking Lopez then, right? Maybe Randolph + Rush, but probably Rush + Chalmers.

EDIT: Foster is far better than Lopez and hopefully they could extend him at a reasonable rate. I don't like the idea of throwing Barbs away if they don't get something exciting at #11. Maybe it would have hinged on Augustin being there.

Last edited:

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Haha, Jonathan with draft express is sending us messages to make sure we know he is 8/8 with his mock draft so far. If he continues his accuracy it looks like a lot of people around here are going to be seriously disappointed.

Joe

I always thought they were good, at least compared to nbadraft.net, but that's not difficult to do.

Jinx. He's wrong at #9.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe Stuart Scott just said that Augustin plays big because he has a 6-3 wingspan. I really like Augustin, but that's just ridiculous. The guy is an undersized point guard all the way.

Joe

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
6 picks and i like 3 players.

bayless
brook lopez
randolph

of course we won't get any of them. nor will we be aggressive and trade up to get one of them. we'll be happy with robin. yuck.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I hate Miami, they made the draft all interesting with the mystery and did the "safe" pick...

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
his hat didnt even fit because his hair is so big

well, suns had a hard on for Noah last year, cant be shocked they took noah 2.0...

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
If we did the Cavs deal now, Hickson probably wouldnt be the pick since we went big in Lopez, it porbably would've been Greene or Chalmers, so dont really thing that trade will happen either.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MJ loves his college vets with marginal NBA talent. See Sean May, Adam Morrisson, Raymond Felton, and Emeka Okafor. Kwame Brown permanently scared his Airness into not taking developmental players with upside.

UMMMMMMMMM, MJ's first draft was Morrison. Felton, May and Okafor were before his time. Morrison and Brandan Wright are all his and Wright was only a freshman.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Damn....George Hill to Spurs. Was hoping he'd drop to Suns at 48.

Maybe we bought Spurs pick and they grabbed Hill for us? Hopefully.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake