Dumb Coach Whiz!!! Stand up for once and be accountable!!!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Man...You know what...When you get the Medal for protecting our youth...I'll will RESPECT you more. I definately don't need your Martha Stewart Slap on my wrists because you don't like my post. I TOLD YOU I ERASED THE SWEARING and apologized. But you are ridiculous trying to come across as some Ward Cleaver or Head of your local church person and berate me again!?!. Dude you have issues, if you come to this board and ridicule every bad word, negative connotation. Nor do you have to act like I am the downfall of our children. I am Definately old enough not to be berated MORE than ONCE by you. Don't read my posts. Like I said I apologized once...You want any more....well....I will not print my reply!

Lol, no need to freak out bro. No need to be a drama queen or apologize, I never even asked for that. Just saying don't swear, this isn't the place for it.

Oh, and I thought you were disowning the team? Cooled down from that I see...

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes this is the same great fan that was happy when Matt Leinart got hurt.

Being happy that Warner would start. Never wanted Matt to physically get hurt. You guys take things so serious around here. Like this board is the final word. It is a place where fans can say their own OPINION. Man, not everyone agrees about the same things. State your point on the opinion, don't disrespect me, because you don't like my opinion. For one, you can never judge me...But especially based on a Cardinal message board. But I guess when your done judging here....you can go polish your Nation Huminatarian award...huh?

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Being happy that Warner would start. Never wanted Matt to physically get hurt. You guys take things so serious around here. Like this board is the final word. It is a place where fans can say their own OPINION. Man, not everyone agrees about the same things. State your point on the opinion, don't disrespect me, because you don't like my opinion. For one, you can never judge me...But especially based on a Cardinal message board. But I guess when your done judging here....you can go polish your Nation Huminatarian award...huh?

Mellow out, have some Eggnog, listen to some Christmas Music and maybe play with a puppy or something. It will make you feel better. :D