Eagles finally get what they wanted.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember back during the summer when the rumors were flying that the Eagles wanted to acquire Fitz? Then , after those "rumors" were squelched, the Eagles were "rumored" to have an interest of making a trade for Boldin?

Well, to all my Eagle freinds out there, you are about to get them Sunday. The Eagles are not going to know what the hell hit them.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing today as I was watching Reid's presser when he was verbally blowing the both of them.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Everyone tears into Reid. Philly fans, opposing fans, the media, everyone.

Here is no exception. He can't even pay a humble compliment to a good athlete without being jumped on by someone.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everyone tears into Reid. Philly fans, opposing fans, the media, everyone.

Here is no exception. He can't even pay a humble compliment to a good athlete without being jumped on by someone.
Hey, I like Reid. Hell, you're an Eagles fan so I probably like him more than you do. It seems only the rest of the country really know how good your HOF coach and QB are. Quite honestly, I dont ever hear anyone outside of Philly hate on Reid. People do talk down about McNabb, but that is only because they are either an idiot or they are a cow and eat whatever the moron media spoonfeeds them.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I like Reid. Hell, you're an Eagles fan so I probably like him more than you do. It seems only the rest of the country really know how good your HOF coach and QB are. Quite honestly, I dont ever hear anyone outside of Philly hate on Reid. People do talk down about McNabb, but that is only because they are either an idiot or they are a cow and eat whatever the moron media spoonfeeds them.
You have been speaking for me this week.

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Remember back during the summer when the rumors were flying that the Eagles wanted to acquire Fitz? Then , after those "rumors" were squelched, the Eagles were "rumored" to have an interest of making a trade for Boldin?

Well, to all my Eagle freinds out there, you are about to get them Sunday. The Eagles are not going to know what the hell hit them.

No, but Boldin will sure know what hit him.

Attachments

• bd.jpg
    bd.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 179

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Uh, barring a cheap shot *coughcough* Jets *coughcough* good luck pounding on Boldin. It's usually him breaking about 5 or 6 tackles on the way to the end zone. And the funny thing is, that isn't an exaggeration.

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Uh, barring a cheap shot *coughcough* Jets *coughcough* good luck pounding on Boldin. It's usually him breaking about 5 or 6 tackles on the way to the end zone. And the funny thing is, that isn't an exaggeration.
Apparently, you haven't seen a minute of the Eagles' defense lately, and you have no idea who Brian Dawkins is. I welcome the challenge.

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score

With all due respect, my brother, you guys have not gone up against a defense like ours, including the last time you played us when our best corner was out. I'd love to see the Cards hold Dallas to 6 points and the Giants to 11, on their own turf. TD's will be hard to come by tomorrow. Of that, I am sure.

Stout

Reaction score
Apparently, you haven't seen a minute of the Eagles' defense lately, and you have no idea who Brian Dawkins is. I welcome the challenge.

Oh, I have. I just figured I'd answer hyperbole with hyperbole. What, your player's allowed to be superman and Quan isn't? NOT. Stop pretending you're invincible and maybe we can talk.

Stout

Reaction score
With all due respect, my brother, you guys have not gone up against a defense like ours, including the last time you played us when our best corner was out. I'd love to see the Cards hold Dallas to 6 points and the Giants to 11, on their own turf. TD's will be hard to come by tomorrow. Of that, I am sure.

How about holding the Panthers to 13 in their own house? Damn, I guess you didn't remember that. And the Panthers have a far better offense than the Iggles, too.

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
How about holding the Panthers to 13 in their own house? Damn, I guess you didn't remember that. And the Panthers have a far better offense than the Iggles, too.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is what tends to happen when the opposing QB turns the ball over 6 times in one game.

Stout

Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is what tends to happen when the opposing QB turns the ball over 6 times in one game.

Oh, right...sorry, I forgot that turnovers have nothing to do with the defense. Could you have written a less pertinent response? I failed to realize you're one of the geniuses giving us no credit for them. Right. Well, McNugget, say hello to DRC. DRC, McNugget. Have fun, DRC!

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, right...sorry, I forgot that turnovers have nothing to do with the defense. Could you have written a less pertinent response? I failed to realize you're one of the geniuses giving us no credit for them. Right. Well, McNugget, say hello to DRC. DRC, McNugget. Have fun, DRC!
1) I never said I wasn't giving you any credit. Of course the defense has to actually catch his terrible passes, and force that fumble, but you can't deny that Delhomme had an amazingly horrible game and that played a role in their limited point total.
2) If you're expecting the same, or even close to the same from McNabb, you're in for a rude awakening. McNabb has the lowest turnover ratio for a QB in NFL history.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner, Boldin and the D had horrible games on Thanksgiving. Don't expect it to happen Sunday. I think it is the Eagles that are in for the rude awakening.

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Warner, Boldin and the D had horrible games on Thanksgiving. Don't expect it to happen Sunday. I think it is the Eagles that are in for the rude awakening.
Nobody was talking about Thanksgiving. I haven't even mentioned that game here, and no, I'm not expecting the same thing. That's why my prediction is 27-13 Eagles.

Stout

Reaction score
1) I never said I wasn't giving you any credit. Of course the defense has to actually catch his terrible passes, and force that fumble, but you can't deny that Delhomme had an amazingly horrible game and that played a role in their limited point total.
2) If you're expecting the same, or even close to the same from McNabb, you're in for a rude awakening. McNabb has the lowest turnover ratio for a QB in NFL history.

See, what you and the oh-so-smart media fail to see is that our entire defense, and especially our coverage schemes, have been completely changed. I mean, the difference in style cannot be more different. We played soft, 10yds off the receiver coverage, and now we're in close man-to-man coverage. DRC is that good that he simply takes away the best receiver, and Hood is good enough to do well on the other side. Delhomme did have a bad game, but a lot of it had to do with confusion due to incredible gameplanning. We didn't do a single thing he expected. Be prepared, Iggles. Be prepared.

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
See, what you and the oh-so-smart media fail to see is that our entire defense, and especially our coverage schemes, have been completely changed. I mean, the difference in style cannot be more different. We played soft, 10yds off the receiver coverage, and now we're in close man-to-man coverage. DRC is that good that he simply takes away the best receiver, and Hood is good enough to do well on the other side. Delhomme did have a bad game, but a lot of it had to do with confusion due to incredible gameplanning. We didn't do a single thing he expected. Be prepared, Iggles. Be prepared.
No, I realize that your defense has changed and is playing better. But a defense doesn't force a QB to play as badly as Delhomme did. Don't fool yourself into thinking it can. Did they play a role? Sure. But Delhomme played historically bad. The Cards defense was not the reason for that. Delhomme was the reason for that. Don't expect to get that from McNabb. 2 INT's for McNabb is a rarity.

Stout

Reaction score
No, I realize that your defense has changed and is playing better. But a defense doesn't force a QB to play as badly as Delhomme did. Don't fool yourself into thinking it can. Did they play a role? Sure. But Delhomme played historically bad. The Cards defense was not the reason for that. Delhomme was the reason for that. Don't expect to get that from McNabb. 2 INT's for McNabb is a rarity.

Yeah, for a good part, you're wrong. Sure, he should have made adjustments, but I think everyone from the HC to Delhomme were simply mystified. They couldn't figure the coverages out. Now, you guys will have a better time of it to an extent because you have some film to work with, but the Panthers had no idea what they were seeing. But go on, keep thinking it was mostly one player having a bad game. I sincerely hope that's what your team thinks too ;)

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, for a good part, you're wrong. Sure, he should have made adjustments, but I think everyone from the HC to Delhomme were simply mystified. They couldn't figure the coverages out. Now, you guys will have a better time of it to an extent because you have some film to work with, but the Panthers had no idea what they were seeing. But go on, keep thinking it was mostly one player having a bad game. I sincerely hope that's what your team thinks too ;)
No, I'm not. Dude, did you see how badly he played? 6 turnovers! Everyone knows they were handed that game. You think way too highly of the Cards defense. No defense can force a QB to look that bad. And keep making those comments about the Eagles because once again, McNabb has the LOWEST turnover ratio for an NFL QB in NFL history.