Eagles | Interested in Bills' Henry? - merged thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
And as far as Buffalo goes, my opinion is that it's a dump. Deal with it.

sheesh - sounds like someone freezing their ass off in NY is a touchy, huh?

I've been to Buffalo also - it's just this side of Cleveland when it comes to armpits in the American landscape.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Example SAT question for everyone. Winner gets a pat on the back.

Phoenix is to Miami/Globe as New York City is to ________?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey Bills-Phan - Is Mary Amthor still the CBS anchor out of Erie, PA. The DirecTV CBS feed used to come out of there during its early days.

They also had this old, sweaty guy in a polyester suit doing the weather.

bills_phan

Run Willis Run
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Hey Bills-Phan - Is Mary Amthor still the CBS anchor out of Erie, PA. The DirecTV CBS feed used to come out of there during its early days.

They also had this old, sweaty guy in a polyester suit doing the weather.
Never heard of her...

bills_phan

Run Willis Run
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
And as far as Buffalo goes, my opinion is that it's a dump. Deal with it.
Karma may likely dictate another 15 years of ineptitude for lame-ass baited comments like this one.

Here's to 6-10!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
bills_phan said:
Karma may likely dictate another 15 years of ineptitude for lame-ass baited comments like this one.

Here's to 6-10!
Yep, me making a negative observation about Buffalo (one shared by the heavy majority of people that have visited the place) will drive my football team to more losing seasons. Sounds like the mullet you Buffalo natives are so famous for is cutting off the circulation to your brain.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Yep, me making a negative observation about Buffalo (one shared by the heavy majority of people that have visited the place) will drive my football team to more losing seasons. Sounds like the mullet you Buffalo natives are so famous for is cutting off the circulation to your brain.

Zing!!!!

bills_phan

Run Willis Run
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
No you're right. Bad draft picks, an owner unwilling to spend to the cap limit, lack of fan attendence, and underacheiving players who are only there for the paycheck will be the only things leading to more losing seasons. Neither karma nor my supposed mullet have anything to do with it.

BTW, if you're going to insult my home, please get your stereotypes right. Canadians have mullets, while people in Buffalo are fat because of all the snow and chicken wings. Duh!

Uh...zing...?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan