Eagles | Interviewed Brian Billick

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
CSN Philly reports the Eagles interviewed ex-Ravens head coach Brian Billick for their head-coaching vacancy last Monday.
The timing of the report is interesting, as Billick is currently announcing Sunday's NFC Divisional round game on FOX. The Super Bowl XXXV winner has drawn just cursory interest around the league since being let go by the Ravens after the 2007 season. Although Billick's background is on offensive side of the ball, his Baltimore defenses often carried the weight of the offense on its back. CSN Philly's Reuben Frank is told Billick is "considered among the leading candidates" for the position.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/769/eagles-offense

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was an 8 hour interview.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Interviewers were trying to explain that the QB was not named Nate Foles or Nick Folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The guy mispronounces names left and right but of all announcers, I like him the best because he knows football and his comments were always informative to me. Can he coach? You bet he can...as long as he calls his players by their numbers :)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Billick came from a record breaking Vikings team.
Has a Super Bowl to his name.
Really upgraded the Ravens facility making it an electronic palace for football.
Managed some of the strongest personalities in the NFL.
Has a coaching tree that should be admired. Look at this! http://coachingroots.com/football/coaches/brian-billick/coaching-tree

He also: Signed Elvis Grbac. Man.... That was stupid.

I for one, would love to have him as our coach.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Billick: "Thanks for opportunity here today Jeffery, Filling that Andy Griffith guy's shoes would be a tall order, but I'm up to the challenge!"

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I accepted this job because I feel the Philadelphia Flyers have a roster that is ready to win now. Anytime you can inherit a team with a running back the caliber of Antron McCown that is something special.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05