PJ Brown 8M$ (3yrs left)
Joe Smith 5.8M$ (3yrs left)
Mutombo 5M$
Marc Jackson 4.2M$ (3yrs left)
Dale Davis 9M$
Jerome James 4.5M$
Calvin Booth 5.9M$ (3yrs left)
Vitali Potapenko 6.1M$

Trade assets are Eisley, Chicago's pick , Jacobsen, Milos Vujanic, Vroman and maybe Zarko.

Sign and trade for Mark Blount, Etan Thomas, Vlade Divac, Erick Dampier ,Stromile Swift, Greg Ostertag or any other FA center.

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I bet the Timberwolves would give Olowokandi away, he sucks so bad.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Howard Eisley for Marc Jackson (3yrs) , Buckner (4yrs) works under the cap. We get a center and Philly gets rid of 2 longer contracts.

scotsman13

Reaction score
slin, joe smith? as a center? come on this guy is more of a small forward then a power forward and there is no way he can be a center in the west. i loved him coming out of college but no way would i go with him as a center.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
scotsman13 said:
slin, joe smith? as a center? come on this guy is more of a small forward then a power forward and there is no way he can be a center in the west. i loved him coming out of college but no way would i go with him as a center.
If McDyess can start at center, Smith can as well.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Slinslin, it is debatable whether any team would take on Eisley's contract just for the Chicago pick, even if giving back zero in return. There is no way that anyone will give up a big man with real value in exchange for that package.

The only candidates are bad players on bad contracts whose teams no longer want them. And the Suns don't want them either.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
elindholm said:
Slinslin, it is debatable whether any team would take on Eisley's contract just for the Chicago pick, even if giving back zero in return. There is no way that anyone will give up a big man with real value in exchange for that package.

The only candidates are bad players on bad contracts whose teams no longer want them. And the Suns don't want them either.

and the cold, hard truth kills another thread. :)

Joe Mama

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
and the cold, hard truth kills another thread. :)

Joe Mama

Another thread? This is only like the second! :D

There are hundreds of other threads on this board just BEGGING for the truth to be told!

Marion for Dalembert? Shyeah, right.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Back when the Suns had cap space, I thought a Chicago pick and Eisley for Dale Davis might actually work. They need a veteran PG and Davis's role is substantially reduced from what it was plus they would get $2.6 million in trade exemption.

I felt it would probably be too much anyway, but getting rid of the last year of Eisley's contract would be huge. Without cap space, that deal falls appart.