ESPN News just reported..... (Old Thread - March 2005)

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Skedoozy, you'll learn - gott ahave thick skin around here and not take things so personal - hell - you do realize that most of the people yelling at you were home on a Friday night at 10:00(including me - yeah Production sapping all energy!:() :D
Yep he speaks the truth, my new hobby was message boards and still is. It's all about arguement and debate to get the points across in an adult manner. Too bad I try to get the other real mad and then try to put my point thru.

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
black said:
Yep he speaks the truth, my new hobby was message boards and still is. It's all about arguement and debate to get the points across in an adult manner. Too bad I try to get the other real mad and then try to put my point thru.
:stupid: Yeah you gotta use adult manners like "NUH UH! You're a Poohead!"

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
uh - when was Rdnall Hill ever GREAT? Especially before we got him.

That being said - for the most part, I don't think you can really go wrong taking a Miami defensive player over the course of the last five years in the first or second round.

ARE YOU CRAZY?! He was the greatest things since sliced bread and could leap tall buildings with a single bound and could stop crime and and and and I give up, he sucked.

insider1

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
guys i just heard them say on fox sports radio how there is tons of rumors all over the internet. they said where there is smoke there is usually fire. also on espn radio earlier john clayton and sal palantonio were on the show called the huddle and both said it's either the cards or edge will be playing back with the colts next year