ESPN Offers Its First Power Poll Of The Year

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I think we are definately better than Detroit and possibly New Jersey.

But I guess you need to mix some Eastern Conference teams in there to make everyone happy.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Why does New Jersey go from 12th to 4th because they retained a free agent? That makes no sense at all.

I don't know why I ever read these things.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That's funny, the Nets brought in Alonzo Mourning only. We brought in two rookies, one of which will probably contribute right away.

What happens? New Jersey moves up 8 spots and we stay exactly where we were. :confused:

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's funny, the Nets brought in Alonzo Mourning only.

Only Alonzo Mourning? Heh heh - that might sound a bit funny depending on what you think he'll do this season.

I thought the rankings were okay though NJ is probably too high. The suns made out alright. I haven't put much thought into it but Boston may have been a bit hard done by - all reports say Vin and Walker are in great shape plus they got a decent point in Banks. Then again, they are the celtics...

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think 8 is a great spot, They couldn't ignore the East and put the Suns at 6, I think 8 is a nice spot to be at

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I don't think the Kings will do so well and MIN may not mesh. That said, the Suns at the end of the year should be no higher than the 4th seed and no lower than the 6th seed....

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
nice to see the optimism i guess - i just kind of like the underdog tag. I can't believe i stuck up for the celtics! Unemployment is starting to get to me i feel...

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I cant believe people still express outrage when they read this crap. Power polls are a joke. Ahways have been. But I guess as long as they stir constant whining every time they come out, we'll all be forced to continue to have to live with them.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
We should be at least number 6 on this list. We are better than the Kings. Hell, were better than the Timber Wolves!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I cant believe people still express outrage when they read this crap.

How dare you say that!!

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Gee, I guess I did not express myself well after reading my response. I think the 8th spot places us TOO HIGH on the list!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05