Fact or Fiction: Cardinals playoff-bound? (ESPN.com)

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I cringed when I saw this until I saw Theisman take the counter point.

Now I'm happy cause it means we are in for sure, his predictions stink!

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I cringed when I saw this until I saw Theisman take the counter point.

Now I'm happy cause it means we are in for sure, his predictions stink!

I feel entirely the same way, Theisman is unreal when it comes to bad predictions, He is like the Bill Walton of the NFL when it comes to announcing as well, Theisman is an idiot, seems like a nice guy, but boy is he an idiot.

Aquendwato

Reaction score
Cincinnati won the AFC North last year with an offense no better than Arizona's (assuming the o-line gets it together) and a defense that got lucky with turnovers. And the AFC North is a tougher division than the NFC West.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
He is like the Bill Walton of the NFL when it comes to announcing as well, Theisman is an idiot, seems like a nice guy, but boy is he an idiot.

Haha, man I hate Bill Walton too...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Neither fact nor fiction.

All it is are a bunch of dudes predicting what they think may happen.

Fact or fiction determination will stem from what actually happens on the ground - not what some media guy thinks.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
A lot of these pundits in week one are saying what Theisman said. That our defense is the reason we won't make it. To me, even though our defense was horrible last week, I still think they are better than that, and that they can get us to the playoffs if our offense plays well. To me it still depends almost entirely on our offense. If we remain totally one dimensional like last year, don't score enough points, remain poor at running the ball we won't make the playoffs. The defense isn't what will hold us back. The question is whether our offense will actually arrive and thrive. If so, IMO we are going to the playoffs. But that's the open question.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Q: What do you say to Theisman before a game to wish him good luck?

A: Break a leg.

oooooooooooooooh :D

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
RedViper said:
A lot of these pundits in week one are saying what Theisman said. That our defense is the reason we won't make it. To me, even though our defense was horrible last week, I still think they are better than that, and that they can get us to the playoffs if our offense plays well. To me it still depends almost entirely on our offense. If we remain totally one dimensional like last year, don't score enough points, remain poor at running the ball we won't make the playoffs. The defense isn't what will hold us back. The question is whether our offense will actually arrive and thrive. If so, IMO we are going to the playoffs. But that's the open question.

I totally agree.

We've all seen what our defense can do, when healthy and turned loose they'll be there for us when we need them.

I think Watson will plug up the run lanes more than we think, Dansby is back, Green starting at corner.

We'll win games in bunches.

Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I totally agree.

We've all seen what our defense can do, when healthy and turned loose they'll be there for us when we need them.

I think Watson will plug up the run lanes more than we think, Dansby is back, Green starting at corner.

We'll win games in bunches.
Here's to hoping the first bunch continues in Seattle!!! :koolaid: :cheers:

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
The T man in his counterpoint argument merely spoke in generalities. No specifics to support his position. It boils down to creating controversy in the press, so the money train can continue.

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It depends on the game this weekend.

Crap the bed: No playoffs
Fight to the finish but lose at the end: Maybe
Win: Strong possibility

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
I feel entirely the same way, Theisman is unreal when it comes to bad predictions, He is like the Bill Walton of the NFL when it comes to announcing as well, Theisman is an idiot, seems like a nice guy, but boy is he an idiot.

Theisman is a boob.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05