Fanspeak: On The Clock

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
This is my "we dont need no stinkin QB" Mock...

Lots of options were available at 15 in this one... in the draft overall I tried to stay balanced and grab the highest value players...
Drafttek big board with Fanspeak team needs,...four rounds.

15: R1P15
LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
VIRGINIA TECH...... This guy is a beast...an unseen combination of size and speed...we are gonna run a 4-3...this is our MLB

47: R2P15
WR CHRISTIAN KIRK
TEXAS A&M.....Both McCoy and Bradford seem to prefer a WC style offense and this guy is made to order for that. The kid is a local product and is a ball player.

79: R3P15
C JAMES DANIELS
IOWA.......not a huge center at 6'3" 295 and he needs to get a little stronger... but this dude is a full on technician at the center position.

97: R3P33
TE TROY FUMAGALLI
WISCONSIN..... this kid blocks and catches passes... but his best trait is his work ethic and competitive nature.

134: R4P34
CB KEVIN TOLIVER II
LSU.....a 6'3" 205 lb man corner that LIKES to hit people....yeah, he likes it, he looks for it... has some attitude issues and I wouldnt have made this pick with BA as coach,... but Wilks may be able to work with him....could also be moved to safety as he has a great combination of size, speed, and physicality

Phenomenal if it turns out this way, but no way Kirk is there in the 2nd or Daniels in the 3rd. Kirk is a 1st rounder after the combine, as is likely Daniels.

Best bet is a trade down from 15 to get a mid 20s first rounder and another early 2.

Then we could take LB Vander Esch at 1, WR Chark at 2a and C Price at 2b

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Phenomenal if it turns out this way, but no way Kirk is there in the 2nd or Daniels in the 3rd. Kirk is a 1st rounder after the combine, as is likely Daniels.

Best bet is a trade down from 15 to get a mid 20s first rounder and another early 2.

Then we could take LB Vander Esch at 1, WR Chark at 2a and C Price at 2b

I dunno man. there are a few real impact type players in this draft. with it stacking up for so many QB's to go early there will be one or two there at 15...and if there is we need to draft them....assuming of course we dont go QB as well... I would love a shot at Vita Vea, Edmunds, or maybe Calvin Ridley or Courtland Sutton

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
15: R1P15
QB JOSH ALLEN
WYOMING

47: R2P15
C FRANK RAGNOW
ARKANSAS

79: R3P15
TE MARK ANDREWS
OKLAHOMA

97: R3P33
CB DONTE JACKSON
LSU

134: R4P34
WR AUDEN TATE
FLORIDA STATE

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
This was pretty cool from today.

5 QB's taken in the first 15 picks, and Mason Rudolph was gone by the 2nd round.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This was pretty cool from today.

5 QB's taken in the first 15 picks, and Mason Rudolph was gone by the 2nd round.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah, if Ridley is there you would have to take him unless the whole Cardinal staff faints due to their good fortune and Tarvarus McFadden has my vote too

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky