Faulk picks Warner.

RFIP

Rookie
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...cus/index.html

SI: Who's the one quarterback you'd want leading you in a two-minute drive?

Faulk: I'd still have to go with Kurt Warner and that's nothing against Marc Bulger or Peyton. I've played with them and a lot of quarterbacks. Warner is a unique individual. I enjoyed my time playing with him. And he's unique not just because of his ability to throw the ball. I'm talking about as a person, a humanitarian, as a husband, as a man, as a father. He's an all-around great man.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
RFIP said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...cus/index.html

SI: Who's the one quarterback you'd want leading you in a two-minute drive?

Faulk: I'd still have to go with Kurt Warner and that's nothing against Marc Bulger or Peyton. I've played with them and a lot of quarterbacks. Warner is a unique individual. I enjoyed my time playing with him. And he's unique not just because of his ability to throw the ball. I'm talking about as a person, a humanitarian, as a husband, as a man, as a father. He's an all-around great man.

I guess since he's such a great guy that makes up for his total ineffectiveness running the two minute offense over the last couple years.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Kudos for Faulk for saying such nice things about KW, but what in the blue blazes does all that have to do with him leading you in a 2MD?

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Shogun said:
but what in the blue blazes does all that have to do with him leading you in a 2MD?

Faulk is a big softie, he doesnt want a peyton barking orders and a bulger throwing interceptions, he wants a guy like KW that nurtures his needs in the 2MD.....or lack there of....but he's SO nice to work with...

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I never cared for the Rams so I didn't pay attention...
Did Kurt Warner run an effective 2-minute drill during his tenure with the Rams?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really really like warner as our Qb, and I'm a Matt Leinart junkie...but Kurt's biggest weakness in my mind is the two minute drill and his execution in time-sensitive plays and quick, important decisions when the clock is ticking. He's one of the top 15 I'd want in that situation, but not anywhere near the top ten.

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
Warner is arguably the best QB the Cardinals ever had, and was the best free agent QB available at the time. While he is not perfect, there are other areas on the team that deserve a lot more criticism.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
I never cared for the Rams so I didn't pay attention...
Did Kurt Warner run an effective 2-minute drill during his tenure with the Rams?

They never had to. They were always ahead by 20 pts.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
English on tour said:
shouldnt this read 'everyone picks Warner' :(
This was hilarious, but it hurts my heart at the same time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05