Finish it this time

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads now with people asking about Eric Swann... Terry Metcalf. Well, they where great players on other Cardinal teams that where mediocre because the organization wouldn't finish the product. Here is one for you, the 1988 Cardinals. Wrs: Roy Green, J.T. Smith and Ernie Jones with Neil Lomax throwing darts and bombs at them with TEs like Rob Awalt and Jay Novacek (sp?)... running support provided courtesy of Stump Mitchell (a Duce Staley like back). Problem, other than substance problemed Luis Sharpe at LT... NO Offensive line- Lomax became a tackling dummy and the defense was half-a$s. A lot of high scoring games but the team was just bad enough to barely miss the playoffs. This team needs to finish the product and not let players of value leave when their contracts are up. I really believe Green is going to see this through and I hope the front office helps him win by filling all the holes in time.

GO CARDINALS!!!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:
There are a lot of threads now with people asking about Eric Swann... Terry Metcalf. Well, they where great players on other Cardinal teams that where mediocre because the organization wouldn't finish the product. Here is one for you, the 1988 Cardinals. Wrs: Roy Green, J.T. Smith and Ernie Jones with Neil Lomax throwing darts and bombs at them with TEs like Rob Awalt and Jay Novacek (sp?)... running support provided courtesy of Stump Mitchell (a Duce Staley like back). Problem, other than substance problemed Luis Sharpe at LT... NO Offensive line- Lomax became a tackling dummy and the defense was half-a$s. A lot of high scoring games but the team was just bad enough to barely miss the playoffs. This team needs to finish the product and not let players of value leave when their contracts are up. I really believe Green is going to see this through and I hope the front office helps him win by filling all the holes in time.

GO CARDINALS!!!

:thumbup:

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:

GO CARDINALS!!!

DG is God! (So they say) :raccoon:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05