Greatest cardinals of all time that arent usually mentioned

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I caught the tail end of his career I think he finished up in Dallas?
The TE I always remember is the late JV Cain, promising speed receiving TE who died in practice one day of congenital heart failure at 28 years old. Will never forget that we were in So Cal on our way to a fishing trip in Loreto, at my dads friends house I turned on tv and they were talking about JV Cain passing

Russ, I remember Irv Cross and Musberger announcing it. So sad. The Cards wore black armbands that year for him.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat Tilley OMG. Loved number 83 to death. His brother Lou was a longtime sports anchor here. I'll add Frank Sanders to that list of damn good (in Green's case..great) wide recevers

Frank Sanders has come to tailgate numerous times. I think he avoids me now because I always want him to talk about the catch in the Cowboy playoff game.. lol, really a great guy.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Larry centers was at the wing ding place in Tampa our official place for the Superbowl. There was a crowd around him so I didn't even get close enough to day hi, but fun times.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Johnny Johnson
Tommy Bennett
Jamir Miller
alex stepanovich

Not “greats,” but guys who contributed to successes we had at various times in AZ Cardinal history.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's fair to say that Antonio Cromartie was the best corner Patrick has ever played with in his time with the Cards. When he was on the other side, you didn't have to lose sleep about the second WR for an opponent doing major damage. Oh the days....

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Edgerrin James. Nearly got cards a sb....

Larry Centers

Jake Plummer so many fun moments

Chris Jackie made clutch kicks in 98

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05